App sizes for forthcoming 4.7 and 5.5 iPhone 6

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
So has apple made it easier for devs to scale their apps so they get configured with the fourth coming phones or will it take almost 6 months for devs to release updates

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
No i am not I read somewhere here that apple with ios 8 has changed the ability of allowing app developers to easily submit app changes, so please if you don't know the answer save your time and my time and don't reply. Thanks

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No i am not I read somewhere here that apple with ios 8 has changed the ability of allowing app developers to easily submit app changes, so please if you don't know the answer save your time and my time and don't reply. Thanks

You know, you're right...why should I reply to this thread when I could be reading your other gem of a thread asking when the next iPhone is coming out. Silly me. Maybe I'll post a thread asking what the iPhone 7 is going to look like.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
You know, you're right...why should I reply to this thread when I could be reading your other gem of a thread asking when the next iPhone is coming out. Silly me. Maybe I'll post a thread asking what the iPhone 7 is going to look like.

Ya go knock yourself yet

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So has apple made it easier for devs to scale their apps so they get configured with the fourth coming phones or will it take almost 6 months for devs to release updates

All depends on the devs. most get their apps updated within a month or so, and most of the bigger ones have teams working with the betas on their apps.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

The 7? I wanna know what the iPhone 10 will look like. Is it too early to start speculating on the rumored specs of that device? lol

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm totally going to wait. Why buy the 6 when the 6s is right around the corner? But, if I wait one more year, I could get the 7! But if I wait long enough, the 10 will be out? ;)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm totally going to wait. Why buy the 6 when the 6s is right around the corner? But, if I wait one more year, I could get the 7! But if I wait long enough, the 10 will be out? ;)

But it will be sooooo much better than current phones. It definitely will be worth your wait, until it is out and then you should wait for the 10s, or actually the newer iPhone 11 lol

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Given all the factual information that everyone heard from "some guy somewhere", I thought I'd post this. I heard it is what the iPhone 20 will look like.

iphone-20.jpg

I heard it a long, long time ago though...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2