• Undecided

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Not buying

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Will have to see them when they are in my Verizon store but probably will stay with my 5s

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Most likely the 4.7 inch. I've used galaxy notes and found them ok, but right now I'm using the galaxy S5 and I'm really appreciating the smaller screen size. I have small hands and the note got unwieldy at times.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'll be getting a 4.7" iPhone 6, hopefully in gold. Don't know yet! (16gb)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
4 inch is where it is at, after much consideration, I am considering getting an iPhone 5S, and I really don't want to get anything bigger. Android phones have gotten quite large for my tastes and I can't use any of the new ones with one hand easily. Hopefully, Apple figured out a way for the iPhone 6 to be still be one hand friendly, both the iPhone 4.7, and 5.5.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
4 inch is where it is at, after much consideration, I am considering getting an iPhone 5S, and I really don't want to get anything bigger. Android phones have gotten quite large for my tastes and I can't use any of the new ones with one hand easily. Hopefully, Apple figured out a way for the iPhone 6 to be still be one hand friendly, both the iPhone 4.7, and 5.5.

4 inches has it's charms. But I would like something a little larger. It isn't a dealbreaker for me. But I would like a larger iPhone.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
4 inches has it's charms. But I would like something a little larger. It isn't a dealbreaker for me. But I would like a larger iPhone.

I don't need anything larger, I use my phone for basic stuff, and doing what do with my Razr M, would be a challenge with anything larger. I barely managed when I stil had my Moto X, and that was built to be one handed friendly. So I have to get a smaller phone.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't need anything larger, I use my phone for basic stuff, and doing what do with my Razr M, would be a challenge with anything larger. I barely managed when I stil had my Moto X, and that was built to be one handed friendly. So I have to get a smaller phone.

That's. Understandable.

Gazella

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

I can't see how a 5.5" smartphone can be used single-handedly. It's not possible unless you have large hands and very long fingers :p

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
After owning a 5.7" Galaxy Note 3, I expect the 5.5" version will be way too big for me. I'm a guy with large hands but still I found the Note awkward to use.

I shall be buying the 4.7" iPhone provided the internals are the broadly the same. I haven't decided what colour though.

To mimic this gentleman's post, after playing around with a coworkers Note a few times, I will be getting the 4.7" for sure. Anything over 5" for me is much too big for a phone and more closer to tablet territory.

I cannot vote as I'm on an iPhone at the moment, but I will most likely be getting the black model.

oswegonative

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
4.7" for sure, don't like large phones at all, they actually are more liable to fall out of your hands in my experience !

Needs to be solid and compact enough to grab on to.

petvas72

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I am getting the 4,7", hoping that it is as premium as the 5,5" model. The 5,5" size is just too big for me. It's not only the one handed use which is impossible. Such a big phone fits uncomfortably in pockets, and is not really as mobile as a smaller phone. Having used the HTC One M8 for months, I can tell that at least for me, 4,7" is the ideal size. Big enough for everything, and one handed use is still possible.

Gazella

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Off topic: OP here, just wondering, how many hours are the Apple Keynotes usually?

Gazella

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Some where around 1 1/2 hours, but thats subject to change this go round....SMILE

So 2 hours maybe this coming keynote? If they announce the iWatch alongside the two versions of iPhone 6 that is. But not 3 hours, right?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So 2 hours maybe this coming keynote? If they announce the iWatch alongside the two versions of iPhone 6 that is. But not 3 hours, right?

Not sure. I guess we will find out on Sept 9th. Smile

Gazella

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Not sure. I guess we will find out on Sept 9th. Smile

Yes you're right. I just hope the Keynote isn't more than 2 hours long. I want Apple to go straight into it but seeing the other Keynotes, they need to start by showing us how many iPhones they sold so far, how their technology changed people's lives, etc. Basically, showing off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice