iPhone 6 4.7 will be my first iPhone. Help decide the Apps and Accessories I should get

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You can visit the App Store and browse the apps. Use the search bar to find what you need. There are many free good apps. But some do have a price. Download AppsGoneFree and it will show you apps that have gone free for a short time. Many are good.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
All,

By now you can tell I have a tendency to per research and organize things before I purchase items. I to be when purchasing an important tools. It has worked really well for me (hint “just go with it”) I normally re-a -just as I need too.

Actually this helps when your plane is delayed at Dulles (“which always happens [another story]”) I am actually having fun.

The below are some kwel case/screen protector I might buy (I AM NOT BUY UNTILL THE MOBILE IS OFFICAL ANNOUNCED).

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LET39QS...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2311147

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JYKG6N2...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2311147

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KRKJ43W...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2311147

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Case, Spigen? [Non-Slip] [Perfect-Fit] iPhone 6 Case Slim **NEW** [Fit Series] [Thin Fit] [Smooth Black] Premium SF Coated Non Slip Surface with Excellent Grip Matte Hard Case - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Slim Case for iPhone 6 (20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JYKGD9E...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2311147

Screen Protector
(I noticed this company gets constantly very good reviews)

Amazon.com: iLLumiShield - Apple iPhone 6 Screen Protector 4.7" Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield - Lifetime Replacement Warranty - [3-Pack] OEM / Retail Packaging: Cell Phones &

Comments please. (remember I am a little bored at the gate) :)

I found out that a lot of sporting accessories are available for iPhone and going to start checking them out next.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
You can visit the App Store and browse the apps. Use the search bar to find what you need. There are many free good apps. But some do have a price. Download AppsGoneFree and it will show you apps that have gone free for a short time. Many are good.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Ledsteplin AppsGoneFree is definitely on my list!!!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
All,

By now you can tell I have a tendency to per research and organize things before I purchase items. I to be when purchasing an important tools. It has worked really well for me (hint “just go with it”) I normally re-a -just as I need too.

Actually this helps when your plane is delayed at Dulles (“which always happens [another story]”) I am actually having fun.

The below are some kwel case/screen protector I might buy (I AM NOT BUY UNTILL THE MOBILE IS OFFICAL ANNOUNCED).

Amazon.com: Hyperion Titan 2-piece Premium Hybrid Protective Case / Cover for Apple iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) Model Cell Phone (Fits all carriers of Apple iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) US and International models and carriers) NOT compatible with 5.5 inch model. **2

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JYKG6N2...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2311210

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Case, Verus [Heavy Drop Protection] iPhone 6 4.7" Case [Thor][Charcoal Black] - Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hard Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 Inch Late 2014 Model

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Case, Spigen? [Non-Slip] [Perfect-Fit] iPhone 6 Case Slim **NEW** [Fit Series] [Thin Fit] [Smooth Black] Premium SF Coated Non Slip Surface with Excellent Grip Matte Hard Case - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Slim Case for iPhone 6 (20

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Case, LUVVITT? ARMOR SHELL iPhone Air Case / 4.7 inch Screen | Double Layer Shock Absorbing Cover ( Retail Packaging) - Black / Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Screen Protector
(I noticed this company gets constantly very good reviews)

Amazon.com: iLLumiShield - Apple iPhone 6 Screen Protector 4.7" Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield - Lifetime Replacement Warranty - [3-Pack] OEM / Retail Packaging: Cell Phones &

Comments please. (remember I am a little bored at the gate) :)

I found out that a lot of sporting accessories are available for iPhone and going to start checking them out next.

Another screen protector brand that I like is called Tech Armor. They are cheap ($10 for 3 screen protectors) plus come with a complete satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty. I have one on my rMini and I love it :)

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I've found that an over reliance on biggest specs usually denotes hidden deficiencies. Performance is very often preferable to big specs.

Sent from my beautiful Gold 64G iPhone 5s using the iMore Forums app

I'm not talking about big specs. I'm talking about any specs! Or for that matter, any information about performance! Even on the Windows Phone forums they tend to wait for the details of a device before they decide whether to buy it or not.

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Never really did social media, but may try some associated with my outside activities. Photography is always important with a father of 2.

As you like photography and i guess you share them on Facebook, Instagram, 500px, Flickr, etc. If yes then try Colorbay on app store. It unifies all photo sharing app into one and is very nice.

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, as said by others, it all depends on your needs.....

But the two apps I have paid for, and will continue to pay for if they offer paid upgrades are:

Tweetbot 3 - for twitter
Downcast - podcatcher

There are tons of good apps out there....

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
What case manufacture do you use Apple_IOS?

I currently have a Fintie branded case and I've had some Griffin cases before. Both of those brands are good quality and I have no big issues with either brand, but I would recommend getting one of Apple's official cases. That's what I'm planning on doing for the iPhone 6 :)

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a Fintie branded case and I've had some Griffin cases before. Both of those brands are good quality and I have no big issues with either brand, but I would recommend getting one of Apple's official cases. That's what I'm planning on doing for the iPhone 6 :)

Apple's leather cases are actually pretty nice. I don't use one currently, but I had one shortly after the launch of the 5s. Right now I'm using a Mik sound amplifier case - not pretty, but I like the passive sound amplification.