4.7" iPhone 6- 64 GB or 128 GB of storage?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'll ride with 64gb since I plan on keeping the phone for 2 years for the 1st time ever. Doubt it'll happen but just in case of disappointment I'll stay on the safe side.

You know, I've started to wonder if Apple will just kill off the 16 GB model and start it at 32 GB. That's what I'm hoping, and if that is what ends up happening, I would assume the models start at 32, then 64, then 128. :)

Being an iPhone, I'm not sure if they'll drop the 16gb but we will see!

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
64 gb would be huge for me. I currently use a 16 gb 5. I don't load up with music. I now have 136 apps. I store most photos in Box, Dropbox and other cloud based apps. Even a 32 gb phone would be huge for me. I've had my 16 gb 5 for a year and have 5 gb available. But I'd still like to have that 128 gb model. I'll find something to cram in. :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

My last two iPhones have been 64GB, only because that's what was in stock at the time. I usually have half of that left over, but it's nice having that much storage on tap.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
You asked someone about why they would need that much storage.

Which if you move stuff off the phone you don't need that....
Not to mention I was curious as to what people put on their phones, your comment does nothing to my original comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Which if you move stuff off the phone you don't need that....
Not to mention I was curious as to what people put on their phones, your comment does nothing to my original comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I was agreeing with you. Sorry to step on your toes.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
What do you put on your phone that you need that much storage? Just curious

I travel every week for work so I have everything but the kitchen sink on my phone lol. I'm always taking pics. I also have a tone of apps, music (i am trying to use my iPod more), & work related stuff on my phone. My work stuff takes up more space than anything. I have a couple hundred guides that I need to have access to in iBooks. Cloud services are great & I do utilize them but when they send me to BFE, trying to get a speedy connection is hit or miss so I have to be prepared.

I have a 128GB rMini & that's loaded with movies, books & tv shows. Not all flights have wifi so I gotta do something to stay occupied!!

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
128 gig for me. But it depends on how much it's gonna be. The 64 gig is $1130. So I'm assuming the 128gig will be $1230.
That's pretty insane here down under!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR