At This Point, Do The New Leaks Excite You?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I kind of want to stop looking at all the leaks, but I can't help myself. I've got an iPhone 6 rumor addiction :D
That would be a Purported Addiction. Thing is, as soon as the iPhone 6 is released, the 6s rumors begin. I can't wait!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
You got a case for a phone that hasn't even been announced yet?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Yeah. It's one of the goofy impulse things I'm wont to do. If nothing else, it gives me an idea of how physically large a possible 5.5" iPhone could be.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm annoyed with all the leaks, renders, etc. what's happened to allowing ourselves to be excited and amazed when it's announced? It's like the kid who searches for all his Christmas presents and finds them and then wonders why Christmas morning wasn't great anymore.

I totally agree!!! It's taking away from the excitement

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It's like reading spoilers for a TV show and then when you finally watch all the excitement and shock is gone cause you already know what happens.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Some leaks are kinda meh.....like the parts. If it's some bit if hardware that could just as easily be from a toaster, I don't get excited.
But if it's pics of the device, I do get excited.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I used to get excited by the leaks simply because the wait seems so long and the excitement continues to build. But, lately, the leaks have been indicating things about the device that if true, are disappointing me left and right. In the past week the leaks have suggested no sapphire glass, 1 GB ram, 1810 mAh battery, etc. Now, I have been around long enough to know that geeking out over specs when it comes to the iphone is ignorant to do. But, I am still at least a little bit guilty of this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh