At This Point, Do The New Leaks Excite You?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Frankly, I'm tired of seeing purported pieces of the purported rumored iPhone 6. But they keep coming. I'm ready for all those pieces to fit nicely together with my fingers tapping and swiping on the big screen. I'm tired of leaks. Let's get this show on the road. Speaking of leaks, here's one of the purported 6 with a tapered display.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408159575.502128.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408159593.235156.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408159604.101179.jpg

Don't you just hate these leaks? :D

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I am, if it's something big. If it's just a button or a logic board, I don't really care too much, but if it's a display panel or back panel, I get pretty excited to see it. :)

gatti

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm unsure how to even interpret those images… I'm actually hesitant on believing any rumors these days. 3d modeling and achieving shallow depth of field in a photo is quite reachable for competent modelers. Even run of the mill graphics designers can pull some clever hijinks.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Frankly, I'm tired of seeing purported pieces of the purported rumored iPhone 6. But they keep coming. I'm ready for all those pieces to fit nicely together with my fingers tapping and swiping on the big screen. I'm tired of leaks. Let's get this show on the road. Speaking of leaks, here's one of the purported 6 with a tapered display.

View attachment 62857

View attachment 62858

View attachment 62859

Don't you just hate these leaks? :D

I agree, the "parts" leaking do nothing for me. Once the dummy unit leaked out that was all I cared about. I don't get excited over a logic board or some connecting cable.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm annoyed with all the leaks, renders, etc. what's happened to allowing ourselves to be excited and amazed when it's announced? It's like the kid who searches for all his Christmas presents and finds them and then wonders why Christmas morning wasn't great anymore.

'Nuf said...

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I love reading the leaks - it's part of the fun! First time I've seen that tapered screen one you posted above. Sure hope that one's true. Looks awesome

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm annoyed with all the leaks, renders, etc. what's happened to allowing ourselves to be excited and amazed when it's announced? It's like the kid who searches for all his Christmas presents and finds them and then wonders why Christmas morning wasn't great anymore.

Not really, because we have no idea if any of the leaks/rumors are actually true.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is a part leak. How does one digest this? It certainly does not excite me. I just don't feel we still need confirmation for the large screen iPhone 6 becoming reality. I've seen enough. I have no idea what this leaked part is, nor do I care.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408291398.290313.jpg

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
good thread! I'm the same. I used to get excited over "leaks" basically all year long but now I've reached the point where I'm so fed up I strictly refuse to click on links or headlines that promise me new iPhone6 stuff. It's how much, three weeks?, until we get to see the real deal and I'm happy to be surprised then.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
good thread! I'm the same. I used to get excited over "leaks" basically all year long but now I've reached the point where I'm so fed up I strictly refuse to click on links or headlines that promise me new iPhone6 stuff. It's how much, three weeks?, until we get to see the real deal and I'm happy to be surprised then.

I kind of want to stop looking at all the leaks, but I can't help myself. I've got an iPhone 6 rumor addiction :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2