Spigen shows image of iPhone 6

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Found this kind of funny on spigens Facebook page they posted this. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1407881741.247269.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
That's funny. And when you go to the link they provided they have their purported cases on the purported iPhone 6.

Remember that the people that benefit the most from leaks are case manufacturers because they would like a good head start.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
That's funny. And when you go to the link they provided they have their purported cases on the purported iPhone 6.

Remember that the people that benefit the most from leaks are case manufacturers because they would like a good head start.

I hope for apples sake that that isn't the actual iPhone 6. I'm thinking it's going to be pretty damn close to that though because any phone that comes out they normally always guess the design to a tee before it gets here.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Don't y'all just love the word Purported? I've heard that word this year more than any previous year. Maybe more than all previous years combined. :D

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Seems every image I've seen is that of the dummy unit or a slight variation of it. I know many people here don't like the design and want to believe that Apple will come out with something better but the thing is we've seen far too many leaks and sources for the final product to not be anything close to this.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Seems every image I've seen is that of the dummy unit or a slight variation of it. I know many people here don't like the design and want to believe that Apple will come out with something better but the thing is we've seen far too many leaks and sources for the final product to not be anything close to this.

I don't like the design but I do definitely agree with you.

I've got a Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear on my 5S, so would be interested in one for my iPhone 6 too.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

The overall design will for sure look the same, such as the edges and the bezels and everything, but I think we'll see it become a lot more refined and look much more like an iPhone when it bets officially announced by Apple. :)

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
The overall design will for sure look the same, such as the edges and the bezels and everything, but I think we'll see it become a lot more refined and look much more like an iPhone when it bets officially announced by Apple. :)

Yeah the final design will definitely be more polished. But I will miss the chamfered edges assuming the final design lacks them.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I might stick with my 5s for a while after the 6 is released being how it's only a few months old. But I'm excited to see it released and read the reviews

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
exact same thing happened with the 5 and 5s ans they were exactly like the abundance of leaks. I'm like this design but what i dislike is that off color seam on the top and bottom. I hope that's gone or so thin it's unnoticeable.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Remember when all these case manufacturers were making cases for the rumored tear drop iPhone 5? Yeah they may be right, but I wouldn't necessarily put a ton of stock in these. But with all the leaks that show them looking the same I think that is a pretty close match to the final design.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods