Are you ready and excited for the new upcoming iPhone 6?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I also have something to say about the iPhone 6 as depicted in the video:

Meh.

Not digging it that much. Hopefully in person it'll look better.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Design wise, the 5/5s. But I don't mind the 6, I just prefer the 5/5s. Actually my face was the 4/4s. Loved the glass back.

It's going in a case straight out of the box so it really is not an issue.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My favorite was the 4/4s. I really like my 5s design as well. If this is what the 6 will look like then I'm not excited. But I'm sticking with my 5s anyway.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Having used a LG G3 for a short while, I cant wait for the 6 to drop. The larger screen is nice once you have it. I realize not everyone feels the same way. But I certainly do ....... the larger screen combined with 1,000s of quality apps will make me more productive.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm not exactly "excited" about it. Looking forward to it, yeah. Excited is pretty extreme. Ready? What's there to be ready for? It's a phone. If the release wasn't for another 2 months I wouldn't really care.

However, I'm not looking forward to some iWatch being announced and released as I think that it's going to create a whole new generation of people speaking into their wrists which I find to be completely stupid.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm not exactly "excited" about it. Looking forward to it, yeah. Excited is pretty extreme. Ready? What's there to be ready for? It's a phone. If the release wasn't for another 2 months I wouldn't really care.

However, I'm not looking forward to some iWatch being announced and released as I think that it's going to create a whole new generation of people speaking into their wrists which I find to be completely stupid.
I don't speak into my Pebble, cause it doesn't support that.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Nah, I wouldn't. Even if it did, I wouldn't be using the feature for reasons of not looking like a tool.

Haha same here. I might talk to it as like a cool party trick or something, but using it in the real world would totally be tool-ish. I don't even talk to Siri in public because I think it's kind of weird talking to a phone when you're surrounded by other people :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Excited over the announcement of new Hardware is always something I enjoyed be it electronics, cars, motorcycles, but it doesn't mean I'm ready to buy one

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm not excited at all. I am curious about any new hardware on the iP6, other than larger screen and maybe NFC. It'll be next year before I upgrade on contract. I could in February, but may wait until the 6s. Depends on one of my lines. I may just upgrade to the 5s now, if the price is low enough. No contract. Then buy an iPad. If I had an iPad, I would not need a larger iPhone screen.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm not excited at all. I am curious about any new hardware on the iP6, other than larger screen and maybe NFC. It'll be next year before I upgrade on contract. I could in February, but may wait until the 6s. Depends on one of my lines. I may just upgrade to the 5s now, if the price is low enough. No contract. Then buy an iPad. If I had an iPad, I would not need a larger iPhone screen.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I was thinking the same thing about me having an iPad not needing a larger screen. I just got use to my 4.7 inch screen and don't think I could go smaller. I carry my Mac around for work (teacher) and I can't see myself carrying around 3 devices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen