I'm not excited at all. I am curious about any new hardware on the iP6, other than larger screen and maybe NFC. It'll be next year before I upgrade on contract. I could in February, but may wait until the 6s. Depends on one of my lines. I may just upgrade to the 5s now, if the price is low enough. No contract. Then buy an iPad. If I had an iPad, I would not need a larger iPhone screen.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    kataran likes this.
    09-04-2014 12:24 PM
    I'm not excited at all. I am curious about any new hardware on the iP6, other than larger screen and maybe NFC. It'll be next year before I upgrade on contract. I could in February, but may wait until the 6s. Depends on one of my lines. I may just upgrade to the 5s now, if the price is low enough. No contract. Then buy an iPad. If I had an iPad, I would not need a larger iPhone screen.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    I was thinking the same thing about me having an iPad not needing a larger screen. I just got use to my 4.7 inch screen and don't think I could go smaller. I carry my Mac around for work (teacher) and I can't see myself carrying around 3 devices.
    09-06-2014 05:38 PM
77 ... 234