I'm sticking with my 5S. This is an amazing device and will be even better with iOS 8. I don't want a larger iPhone.
    I'm still considering upgrading to the 5s if the price is right. Great deals coming. Maybe free on contract. Most likely $49.99. Then buy an iPad mini retina.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    08-31-2014 08:16 PM
    If the keynote satisfies me, I'll go iPhone. If not, I may try something like an LG G3 for a year. I switch off every now and then. The HTC One I had for a while last year was invaluable to me (I had just had major eye surgery), mainly because the stock browser had that really neat text auto-formatting feature which no iPhone browser has had to date.
    08-31-2014 09:34 PM
    Im ready to upgrade from my 4S, I am hoping the 6 is worth it or I guess I will hop over to android. Excited for September 9th!
    08-31-2014 09:35 PM
    If the keynote satisfies me, I'll go iPhone. If not, I may try something like an LG G3 for a year. I switch off every now and then. The HTC One I had for a while last year was invaluable to me (I had just had major eye surgery), mainly because the stock browser had that really neat text auto-formatting feature which no iPhone browser has had to date.
    I totally relate. I just need something with a bigger screen to see better. It gets really difficult to read a lot of the articles, blogs and even printed text in apps these days. It all looks like washed out light gray. Some I can't read at all unless I can zoom it. It's what the Facetune developer told me was the "Modern Design Sensibilities". I had another word for it, but kept it to myself. He did promise to work with the team to make the app more readable.

08-31-2014 10:00 PM
    I totally relate. I just need something with a bigger screen to see better. It gets really difficult to read a lot of the articles, blogs and even printed text in apps these days. It all looks like washed out light gray. Some I can't read at all unless I can zoom it. It's what the Facetune developer told me was the "Modern Design Sensibilities". I had another word for it, but kept it to myself. He did promise to work with the team to make the app more readable.

A lot of the new apps designed for iOS 7 seem to be low-contrast affairs. I don't like the trend.
    08-31-2014 11:19 PM
    I'm hopeful about the iPhone 6, but many of the most recent leaks have me feeling nervous that I won't like it. If the protruding camera ring is in fact what we'll see, I'll be passing on the 6 since that would be a deal breaker for me. I personally feel that would look awful from a design perspective. I'm also not a fan of the bands that we've seen on the back of the 6. Again, I know these are just leaks, but with the announcement only a short time away, I'm fearful these leaks are becoming more accurate. If the iPhone 6 looks like them, I'll probably hang on to my 5S or pick up a G3 or an S5.
    09-01-2014 07:45 AM
    Sadly for me, but I won't be getting the iPhone 6 on launch day unless some miracle happens, as I spent over $3k on my credit card getting my 27in custom built iMac and HK SoundSticks III speakers. Please live the dream for me please.
    I will send you all my ooooooh and ahhhhhhh vibes got you to enjoy with me.

The only way I would not get this device on launch day is if I can't find a gold 64G. Having experienced last year's inventory problems, I'm a wee bit worried.
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    09-01-2014 07:55 AM
    Darn. At least you're gonna get OS X Yosemite! You can live the dream of having an amazing Mac while I live the dream of having an amazing phone
    Already using the public beta on both my new iMac and early 2011 MacBook Pro. Love it!
    09-01-2014 01:14 PM
    I will send you all my ooooooh and ahhhhhhh vibes got you to enjoy with me.

The only way I would not get this device on launch day is if I can't find a gold 64G. Having experienced last year's inventory problems, I'm a wee bit worried.
    LOL thank you. Take lots of pics of the device for me.
    09-01-2014 01:17 PM
    To fuel your excitement, check out what might be a COMPLETE, FULLY ASSEMBLED (with correct parts) iPhone 6!

09-01-2014 11:37 PM
    I also have something to say about the iPhone 6 as depicted in the video:

Meh.

Not digging it that much. Hopefully in person it'll look better.
    Squeeze Play likes this.
    09-02-2014 12:16 AM
    I also have something to say about the iPhone 6 as depicted in the video:

Meh.

Not digging it that much. Hopefully in person it'll look better.
    Same here. It doesn't excite me.
    Flow39 likes this.
    09-02-2014 12:18 AM
    Same here. It doesn't excite me.
    Still hoping it'll be like the iPhone 4 situation, where everyone hated the design at first, but then loved it. Maybe that's how the 6 will be, who knows? I can only hope though.
    Squeeze Play likes this.
    09-02-2014 12:22 AM
    Honestly, which would you choose(design wise):

Are you ready and excited for the new upcoming iPhone 6?-image.jpg
    09-02-2014 12:41 AM
    Design wise, the 5/5s. But I don't mind the 6, I just prefer the 5/5s. Actually my face was the 4/4s. Loved the glass back.

It's going in a case straight out of the box so it really is not an issue.
    09-02-2014 06:21 AM
    My favorite was the 4/4s. I really like my 5s design as well. If this is what the 6 will look like then I'm not excited. But I'm sticking with my 5s anyway.
    09-02-2014 07:03 AM
    Having used a LG G3 for a short while, I cant wait for the 6 to drop. The larger screen is nice once you have it. I realize not everyone feels the same way. But I certainly do ....... the larger screen combined with 1,000s of quality apps will make me more productive.
    09-02-2014 08:26 AM
    I'm not exactly "excited" about it. Looking forward to it, yeah. Excited is pretty extreme. Ready? What's there to be ready for? It's a phone. If the release wasn't for another 2 months I wouldn't really care.

However, I'm not looking forward to some iWatch being announced and released as I think that it's going to create a whole new generation of people speaking into their wrists which I find to be completely stupid.
    Just_Me_D, Ledsteplin and elmacho like this.
    09-02-2014 03:59 PM
    Not excited about the 6, which is strange, but I'm very excited about iOS 8.

May I'll get excited next Tuesday.
    09-02-2014 06:14 PM
    I'm not exactly "excited" about it. Looking forward to it, yeah. Excited is pretty extreme. Ready? What's there to be ready for? It's a phone. If the release wasn't for another 2 months I wouldn't really care.

However, I'm not looking forward to some iWatch being announced and released as I think that it's going to create a whole new generation of people speaking into their wrists which I find to be completely stupid.
    I don't speak into my Pebble, cause it doesn't support that.
    09-02-2014 11:46 PM
    I don't speak into my Pebble, cause it doesn't support that.
    If it did support it, would you talk into it?
    09-03-2014 12:17 AM
    Not excited about the 6, which is strange, but I'm very excited about iOS 8.

May I'll get excited next Tuesday.
    I'm pretty excited about the 6, but I am really excited for iOS 8!
    09-03-2014 12:18 AM
    If it did support it, would you talk into it?
    Nah, I wouldn't. Even if it did, I wouldn't be using the feature for reasons of not looking like a tool.
    09-03-2014 12:20 AM
    Nah, I wouldn't. Even if it did, I wouldn't be using the feature for reasons of not looking like a tool.
    Haha same here. I might talk to it as like a cool party trick or something, but using it in the real world would totally be tool-ish. I don't even talk to Siri in public because I think it's kind of weird talking to a phone when you're surrounded by other people
    09-03-2014 12:22 AM
    Excited over the announcement of new Hardware is always something I enjoyed be it electronics, cars, motorcycles, but it doesn't mean I'm ready to buy one
    09-04-2014 11:16 AM
77 1234