Ok folks: one month to go (I hope) until the iPhone 6 is unveiled! I'm just counting down the days. I can't wait!

If I do get the iPhone 6, I will probably wait until November or March at the latest because the demand will be easier than in September, as I've found in the past.

Here's hoping that the 5.5" 128 GB will be out by November or March. I'd like an iWatch with it as well!

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB, using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .
    5.5" and 128GB? Man, I wish. I just don't see that happening
    08-11-2014 01:59 AM
    I'll love to see how this phone looks and the specs instead of these rumours that make our minds ponder. 1 month to go!
    08-11-2014 02:01 AM
    5.5" and 128GB? Man, I wish. I just don't see that happening
    I am seriously beginning to doubt that the 5.5" even exists. No leaks, no real rumors, just speculation. I'm not saying it doesn't exist though, but rather it doesn't look like it right now based on the very small amount of info we have about it.
    08-11-2014 02:09 AM
    I am seriously beginning to doubt that the 5.5" even exists. No leaks, no real rumors, just speculation. I'm not saying it doesn't exist though, but rather it doesn't look like it right now based on the very small amount of info we have about it.
    I'm beginning to have my doubts as well, and I'm keen to get a 5.5" iPhone.
    08-11-2014 02:42 AM
    I'm beginning to have my doubts as well, and I'm keen to get a 5.5" iPhone.
    Won't that be a bit... large?
    08-11-2014 06:49 AM
    Won't that be a bit... large?
    No but I'm sure Apple won't make that huge jump. They're too stuck on one handed use! If it's not a bigger phone, my 5s will be my last iPhone purchase for a while though. Rooting for at least a 4.7" screen.
    08-11-2014 07:55 AM
    You might want a new keyboard... It seems your having trouble hitting the period key in that huge screen.
    In the second sentence I hit the coma instead of a period,,,,,,, I'm thinking I should burn in hell for that one.

For what it's worth, all my typing I'm doing from my iPad Air, not my Galaxy S5,,,,, and just to flirt with living in an everlasting hell of forgetful or mis-used punctuation I'm not going to put a period at the end of this paragraph

Cheers
    Davyo
    SpasticPat and Trees like this.
    08-11-2014 08:02 AM
    In the second sentence I hit the coma instead of a period,,,,,,, I'm thinking I should burn in hell for that one.

For what it's worth, all my typing I'm doing from my iPad Air, not my Galaxy S5,,,,, and just to flirt with living in an everlasting hell of forgetful or mis-used punctuation I'm not going to put a period at the end of this paragraph

Cheers
    Davyo
    Whatever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    08-11-2014 08:03 AM
    Whatever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Come on Tech. I am willing to bet your posts at Davyo are motivated more by the fact that he is fond of his S5 than his actual use of punctuation. You are better than that. Let's try and keep our dwelling grounds as peaceful as we can. Davyo has been pretty fair in his contributions here despite being an avid android user. Let's keep the daggers for the actual trolls who come here to our home. Lord knows we inherit plenty of them and they'll be coming in droves shortly once the 6 is official
    Trees likes this.
    08-11-2014 08:37 AM
    Come on Tech. I am willing to bet your posts at Davyo are motivated more by the fact that he is fond of his S5 than his actual use of punctuation. You are better than that. Let's try and keep our dwelling grounds as peaceful as we can. Davyo has been pretty fair in his contributions here despite being an avid android user. Let's keep the daggers for the actual trolls who come here to our home. Lord knows we inherit plenty of them and they'll be coming in droves shortly once the 6 is official

I was halfway kidding in both posts directed at him. I agree with you though. I prolly should have just left it. But no, I didn't post that because he uses a S5. I respect people's choice of phone. Heck, it's 5-year-oldish to judge someone by what kind phone/os they use!
    SpasticPat likes this.
    08-11-2014 08:38 AM

I was halfway kidding in both posts directed at him. I agree with you though. I prolly should have just left it. But no, I didn't post that because he uses a S5. I respect people's choice of phone. Heck, it's 5-year-oldish to judge someone by what kind phone/os they use!
    I shouldn't have assumed that was the reason. I know better than to assume so I apologize for that. I'm really on the edge with the unveiling finally seeming to be within reach. It's been since the 5 that I have been this fired up for an unveiling. I even decided not to install iOS 8 Betas this time in order to get the complete 'new' experience. I hate wishing life away, but I really want the 9th to get here quickly.
    08-11-2014 09:07 AM
    I shouldn't have assumed that was the reason. I know better than to assume so I apologize for that. I'm really on the edge with the unveiling finally seeming to be within reach. It's been since the 5 that I have been this fired up for an unveiling. I even decided not to install iOS 8 Betas this time in order to get the complete 'new' experience. I hate wishing life away, but I really want the 9th to get here quickly.
    No worries!
    08-11-2014 09:08 AM
    Anything is possible, but why would Apple come out with a 5.5" iPhone? That's only 1.5" away from an iPad mini.
    08-11-2014 09:33 AM
    Anything is possible, but why would Apple come out with a 5.5" iPhone? That's only 1.5" away from an iPad mini.
    The ipad mini is 7.9" so it is around 2.5" away. It doesn't sound like much, but portability is truly differentiated in the two sizes. I can fit a 5.7" Galaxy Note 3 in my pocket without any issue, yet, I cannot fit an ipad mini.
    08-11-2014 09:41 AM
    I think I'll go for the 5.5-inch version. I love big screens for playing games and multimedia. But if I deem the price unreasonable I'll settle for the 4.7-inch version.
    08-11-2014 05:36 PM
    I listened to last week's iMore podcast and Ally made a good point when the question came up about why there haven't really been any leaks of 5.5" parts. It's quite possible that people who look for parts just don't know what they're looking for or looking at. There might be something different about the hardware on a 5.5" that isn't just a bigger version of the 4.7". I've pretty much lost hope though that it will be unveiled at the same time now. I really don't think it's going to happen.
    08-12-2014 06:59 PM
    We are all excited, hopefully we don't get disappointed!
    08-17-2014 06:02 AM
    I bet Apple will amaze us They haven't let me down before
    08-17-2014 04:28 PM
    Welcome to iMore paxafe

At times the rumors bring disappointment only to those who believe them to be factual

Keep and open mind and post often
    SpasticPat likes this.
    08-17-2014 04:55 PM
    Sold my gold 5S yesterday, really hope they do pre orders
    08-20-2014 09:13 AM
    Sold my gold 5S yesterday, really hope they do pre orders
    What are you using while you wait?
    08-20-2014 05:25 PM
    What are you using while you wait?
    An LG L90, bought it for 99 bucks to hold me down until the iPhone comes out.
    08-20-2014 06:53 PM
47 12