iPhone 6 Functioning Replica

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I just remembered I found this phone a while ago. I'd be much happier if the real design looked anything close to this.

Attachments

• iPhone-6-mockup-Home-screen-Sam-Beckett-001.png
    iPhone-6-mockup-Home-screen-Sam-Beckett-001.png
    213.5 KB · Views: 82

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just remembered I found this phone a while ago. I'd be much happier if the real design looked anything close to this.

You are very interesting person ,
I like that 😀

Just one question for you if you don't mind to answer .

You are saying you would be much happier if the final design look anything close to this right ?

Ok ,

What design do you really see on this front facing picture ?

I mean , do you only care about the front side of a iPhone ?

I really wanna know witch design do you exactly referring to ?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That might work ok for the 4.7" model, but there's too much top and bottom bezel for the 5.5" model. IMO!

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I agree. They'd need to slim those down to make the 5.5" manageable, otherwise it would be close to 6" tall!

I borrowed a friend's 6" LG Flex and walked around with it in my pocket , then sat down in my car to test the comfort of having it in my pocket. I can say, at least in my case, that the 5.5" iPhone 6 would be pocket-friendly for me. :)

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody seen this? I think you should (if you haven't already).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yz6vQGxgk8

NO! there was a article that went out after this video came out this is fake iPhone made based on the leaks as to what it would be running beta software this is not the final design only apple knows this. these models are on sale in china as we speak go to those china websites like alibaba and what not and these are there they even named them based on air phone rumors i wouldn't believe any vids unless it was the week of release or said event. IJS

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't see what the point of this is. Like, that phone doesn't even run as good as a Galaxy S3

It's meant to scam people out of money and allows the company to prey on uninformed consumers by saying they have the iPhone 6 already.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2