iPhone 6 Functioning Replica

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I believe it's interesting. Doesn't mean anything official though...

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
No but I'm pretty sure we're looking at the final design here. All of the leaks we've been seeing go well with the dummy units.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
It's the same model that Detroitborg reviewed. I hope this isn't what it looks like, and because it's just a fake, maybe it means the iPhone 6 won't look like that after all.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
It's the same model that Detroitborg reviewed. I hope this isn't what it looks like, and because it's just a fake, maybe it means the iPhone 6 won't look like that after all.

I doubt it. Remember the leaked rear housing? They leaked it last year for the new colors and turned out to be legit. There were also leaks for the 5 and it turned out to be the real thing. Hate to say it, but I think this really is the final design. We've seen too many leaks and dummy units for it NOT to look something like this.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Come on guys ... It's just a clone and a chines one ok ..

As you see the box said iphone 5 but inside is an iphone 6 !!!!

I just don't understand how people wasting time to discus some clone model , starting with myself 😬

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

I just don't understand how people wasting time to discus some clone model , starting with myself 😬

It may be fairly accurate. Some people are just really desperate for a new release, and excited for anything they can get.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It may be fairly accurate. Some people are just really desperate for a new release, and excited for anything they can get.

I am apple costumer and I trust my favorite high tech company and for sure : I am not desperate at all
But you may be right ,
Some other chines cloned lovers may be desperate and I respect them all .😃

Last edited:

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm not desperate. I'm not updating my phone until next year. I just wanted to share and get your thoughts on what could potentially be the final design is all.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Good Grief! Well, he did say it was to get an idea of what the iPhone 6 will look like. The 6 will have iOS 8. That one has Ice Cream Sandwich or some such.:D

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Well, it's not difficult to work out.

The next iteration of the iPhone always piques people's interest far more than any other cellphone manufacturer's devices do.

This is an Apple site and so people are going to be even more interested than elsewhere on the wider internet.

People like to discuss things like this as it evokes different emotions for different people. Some get excited, some annoyed, some upset and so on.

Being that everyone is different from everyone else and no two people like exactly the same things, it makes for a rich and varied forum full of people with great opinions on subjects.

Personally I love discussing things like this with other like-minded people.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, it's not difficult to work out.

The next iteration of the iPhone always piques people's interest far more than any other cellphone manufacturer's devices do.

This is an Apple site and so people are going to be even more interested than elsewhere on the wider internet.

People like to discuss things like this as it evokes different emotions for different people. Some get excited, some annoyed, some upset and so on.

Being that everyone is different from everyone else and no two people like exactly the same things, it makes for a rich and varied forum full of people with great opinions on subjects.

Personally I love discussing things like this with other like-minded people.

You are right ,
This is an apple forum and absolutely NOT an Chinese Cloned Device Forum okey ?

This topic is about a chines clone that May or may not look like apple products so please perhaps you should be more carefully with your replays or perhaps you should edit your posts before you even post them in this particulate topic okey ?

I am proud of apple as my only priority and favorite product and as my favorite company on this earth and I don't see any reason to argue cheap chines made cloned stuff here right on my favorite apple forum.

And as you surly agree :
This is my emotion regarding this topic and I hope I am not too spicy or against your opinion 😬

God be with us all 👍

Last edited:

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
You are right ,
This is an apple forum and absolutely NOT an Chinese Cloned Device Forum okey ?

This topic is about a chines clone that May or may not look like apple products so please perhaps you should be more carefully with your replays or perhaps you should edit your posts before you even post them in this particulate topic okey ?

And as you surly agree :

We get replays in this forum? No reason to be surly about it. :D