Basically what the title states. If the next iphone comes once again with Gorilla glass vs Sapphire crystal, do you care? For those who follow the rumor mill closely, are you upset at the prospect that a feature that was once deemed as a 'given' is now being touted as 'unlikely'? For me personally, I only care from the standpoint that I thought this might finally alleviate my need for a screen protector. Aside from that, I don't much care.
    Nope. I do not think it is that big of a deal if it does not have sapphire. Would I like that to be included? Eh not really sure, seems good for certain things and weaker for others, but I am sure if apple uses it, they would choose it because it is more durable compared to current glass. I guess we will find out in a few months, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it not having sapphire.
    07-31-2014 09:35 PM
    To add to my last answer: I really don't care either way. If it has a sapphire screen, great, if it doesn't, that's great too. I'd actually like to see improvements in other departments like battery life than a stronger screen, seeing as I haven't ever broken a screen and I hardly ever drop my devices.
    07-31-2014 10:44 PM
27 12