Is having two speakers on future iPhones important to you?

agp101

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Two speakers, one on top the other on the bottom, would create a decent stereo experience. Personally I would love to see this at least on the iPad where there's more media consumption.

Posted via iMore App

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't mind having one but it's not a deal breaker for me either as long as the single speaker performs well enough. I have an HTC One M7 and the Desire 816, and while I do love the dual stereo speakers (which sounds amazing when watching a quick video), it's not crucial enough to make me not buy a device. It's more a nice-to-have rather than a must-have to me.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If there is a 5.5" iPhone and the level of volume is as low as the iPad Mini Retina then I would want two speakers. Not just two speaker grilles.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Having two speakers on a the iPhone would be nice, but if not, it wouldn't be a deal breaker for my future purchase of any iPhone. I rarely use the speaker anyway.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I never use my phone to play music. It's always headphones, Bluetooth in my car and that's it. Not saying I wouldn't welcome the improvements

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It's important to me. The iPhone 5s, iPad Air, and 15" MacBook Pro Retina have dual speakers (that is, two speaker grilles). The iPhone 5c, 5th gen iPod Touch, and mockups of the iPhone 6 don't (they have one single speaker on the bottom right side of the device).

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

Well the one on the 5s isn't even a speaker so not sure how not having 2 speakers is such a big deal. I do not listen to music that often through my iPhone, it is usually with headphones in or if i do listen to music the one speaker is plenty.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Even after reading every one of these replies, my opinion still stands firm. I believe the single speaker on iPhones now is perfectly fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal