LOOK -Do You buy if that would be the Iphone 6

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Looks terrible to me, but I would still buy it.

Yeah this.

To be honest though, the internals would have to be a massive upgrade, screen notwithstanding, for me to part with my gorgeous 5s for that fugly iPhone 6.

I think it looks really, really generic and not like an Apple device at all.

Of course this is an opinion based on incomplete data and hearsay, so I reserve the right to change my mind nearer the launch date.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah this.

To be honest though, the internals would have to be a massive upgrade, screen notwithstanding, for me to part with my gorgeous 5s for that fugly iPhone 6.

Of course this is an opinion based on incomplete data and hearsay, so I reserve the right to change my mind nearer the launch date.

Perhaps if this one will be the final one.

Would you change your mind when the nearer lunch date comes ?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this.

Agreed, the iPhone 5s looks better in spades...

thatuxguy

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
read the forum rules please.
i got the link but i cant share here.
sorry ��

It's not actually a leak, its a render by someone. There are many photo/"leaks" of the iPhone 6 around, even on iMore. Most are very similar, this render does not have the plastic bars at the top or bottom.

Not long now till we find out what the 6 will actually look like!

Here is the link - iPhone 6 Photos: iPhone 6, iPad mini 3 like you’ve never seen them | BGR

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's not actually a leak, its a render by someone. There are many photo/"leaks" of the iPhone 6 around, even on iMore. Most are very similar, this render does not have the plastic bars at the top or bottom.

Not long now till we find out what the 6 will actually look like!

Here is the link - iPhone 6 Photos: iPhone 6, iPad mini 3 like you?ve never seen them | BGR

thanks.

for some personal reason I am completely convinced that this pictures showing the real deal and the final design.

thatuxguy

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
thanks.

for some personal reason I am completely convinced that this pictures showing the real deal and the final design.

Others have posted images, and videos of the "iPhone 6", so tbh i would not worry too much. If Apple want things removed they will ask.

These images off BGR are simply renders, and were done cause the guy does not like the plastic bits at the top and bottom, thus he styled it on the iPhone 5/5s design.

I'm not a fan of the new design personally, but i find it hard moving to a different OS so will end up getting the 6 as soon as i can.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Im getting the iphone 6 going back to black, loved my white/gold but whites gets dirty to quickly... And my upgrade is next month on september! I didnt upgrade my contract when i got my 5S!

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Yo that is ugly lol. It would complete my decision to keep my 5s. Although i would hope I can find a large capacity 5s. This 16 gb isn't gonna last another year.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this.

Yup, if I were to get one it would be on the basis of getting improved internals instead of having both improved internals AND good looks to go along with it.

Don't all people essentially upgrade to a better iPhone when it's all said and done?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW