T-Mobile offered something similar when one of the iPhone models was released (if I remember correctly the time around iPhone 3G ---> 3GS), but they haven't done it since then. Well - sounds fair to me, at least you have such a chance!

I'll need to wait until my contract expires
    07-25-2014 06:52 AM
    T-Mobile offered something similar when one of the iPhone models was released (if I remember correctly the time around iPhone 3G ---> 3GS), but they haven't done it since then. Well - sounds fair to me, at least you have such a chance!

I'll need to wait until my contract expires
    Haha I go the T-Mobile prepaid route so I don't have to wait for my contract to expire!
    07-25-2014 12:27 PM
    I can get an early upgrade in AT&T and pay about 100 bucks more than if it had been a regular upgrade. But, since I've got three lines, I can always get an upgrade.
    I've been with AT&T since the early 90s so I won't be changing. I'm quite happy with them.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    07-26-2014 08:01 AM
    I have a feeling the market will be flooded with many many iPhone 5s's when the iPhone 6 is released. So prices might not be as high for the 5s as one might think. It's the old "Supply and Demand" thingy. Plus, retailers and carriers will be offering big deals on the 5s. This is all my opinion. I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    07-26-2014 03:45 PM
    One of the great things about Apple products is that they are beautifully designed and perform remarkably well. So if I don't upgrade to the newest in the product line, I'm not disappointed. I won't be upgrading to the iPhone 6 because of the iPhone 4S. My brother in-law just bought the iPhone 4S because it was on sale for a cent. Looking at it made me remember how much I loved mine. I played around with it for a while and it was still fast. Even though the screen was smaller, the phone felt great in the hand. My first thought was if I had this phone, I still believe I would be content. I look at my current 5S with even more fondness. It has been really good to me, just like the 3G, the 4, the 4S, and the 5. So this time around, I'm going to save my money and skip the new iPhone 6. I know it's going to be awesome and I know that there is going to be a lot of fervor for the device. But I will keep my money and wait until I actually really need to upgrade this time. And that means that there is a chance I may not get the 6S either. That's kind of a scary thought, but it is a testament to how great Apple products are.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.
    ajl likes this.
    07-27-2014 04:01 AM
30 12