Which one of the upcoming iPhone sizes (4.7 or 5.5) are you going to get?

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I'd say he thinks it's he/she thinks it's not going to happen. The recent theories of releasing a 4 inch AND 4.7 inch screen seems more plausible to me personally. I just have a hard time getting it right in my mind that Apple would go to 5.5 inches. That's just me. If they release a 4 inch screened iPhone that's designed like the 4.7 inch with it being thinner and so on, I'd actually really think about the 4 inch over the 4.7. Just love the convenience in the size, one handed use etc.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I wish I was joking! But i have this strong feeling it just won't happen. Would I be totally bummed? YES! But the universe will be aligned if Apple only releases the 4.7 iphone 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude it's gonna happen so give it a rest...Very reputable case manufactures are already selling iPhone 6 5.5" cases.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been wanting a larger screen for years as well. After the Note 2 I'm not sure if I want another phablet, so I'll probably go with the 4.7 as long as it's not getting the short end of things, like the 5C.

I know so many android users will come back with these sizes. Idk how many people I've heard say that they love the iPhone but it's too small. I know people who are trying to leave Apple to get a bigger phone. So this will be great.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I wonder if folks have ever actually handled an iPad mini.

Anyone who thinks a 5.5" phone is like handling an ipad mini has definitely never held one before. I had a note 3 and it was easily pocketable. The 5.5" iPhone won't be any different.

Sent from my HTC One Mate... I mean M8

ifox1987

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
As an iPad mini owner, I'm inclined to go with the 4.7 version unless the 5.5 has significantly better specs/features. Also, it looks like the 5.5 version will be pretty huge, bigger even than phones with larger screens which is just ridiculous.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I'm not sure. Probably 4.7" given the one handed use. I appreciate the Mini for its games (some ipad only) and ability to read large media and that's something neither iphone will be able to do. Depends on if the 5.5" has specific features or functions baked into it. A better screen would rate highly for me since that's important to me.

iPandorum

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I will be getting the 5.5 inch screen. I really hope they come out the same time because I think Apple's sales will hurt a little since the majority of people will wait. Hopefully they just don't tell us and then 3 months later or spring they come out with a 5.5 inch screen. I will be pissed since I upgraded to the smaller 4.7 inch and be forced to sell it and upgrade to the 5.5 inch full retail. I do hope it has more than 64gb. I think I could get away with 64gb but I know with apps getting bigger it will just eat that memory away. I have a 16gb and wow does it suck. I have a developers account and iOS makes my 16gb have only 9gb left. Thats really not a lot.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I will be getting the 5.5 inch screen. I really hope they come out the same time because I think Apple's sales will hurt a little since the majority of people will wait. Hopefully they just don't tell us and then 3 months later or spring they come out with a 5.5 inch screen. I will be pissed since I upgraded to the smaller 4.7 inch and be forced to sell it and upgrade to the 5.5 inch full retail. I do hope it has more than 64gb. I think I could get away with 64gb but I know with apps getting bigger it will just eat that memory away. I have a 16gb and wow does it suck. I have a developers account and iOS makes my 16gb have only 9gb left. Thats really not a lot.

16 GB hasn't been enough for a while now. I wish I would've been able to afford a 32 or 64 iPad Mini with Retina, but a 16 was all I could get.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
As an iPad mini owner, I'm inclined to go with the 4.7 version unless the 5.5 has significantly better specs/features. Also, it looks like the 5.5 version will be pretty huge, bigger even than phones with larger screens which is just ridiculous.

Not really 5.5 is a good size phone and it's in demAnd I know I will be getting the 5.5 and I won't need a iPad after that

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal