Just
    Just a joke but I wish the home button is like this day like few years to come? Hmm

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold
    09-06-2014 06:42 AM
    I forgot to mention that I might get the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or Note 4 on AT&T and keep my iPhone 5s and iPad Air on Verizon. I might pay for the Note 3 using the AT&T Next payment option for 12 months so that I can upgrade to the Note 4 in one year and the Note 5 the next.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .
    Being both iPhone 5S and Note 3 owner I am updating both with iPhone 6 in the 4.7 inch phone and the Note 3 with of course the Note 4. I run my business off the Note 3 with the S-Pen feature, IMO the most powerful tool on any hand held device. The Note 4 S-Pen features are even more updated. Once you realize what you can do with the S-Pen you won't want to ever not put it down. Being a rescent member to the IOS devices I have grown to love them, bought the iPad mini with retina display with 128gb of memory and my 5S has 64gb. I'm a nut for int storage. I'm in heaven, best of both worlds, Note 4 and iPhone 6, love it. If the iPhone 5.5 came with S-Pen features then I might have to rethink. Any device over 5.5 needs to have the S-Pen or features close to it. The tool is that freaken powerful. Many like to beat down on Samsung but I just enjoy all great tech.
    Good Luck with Your new purchase,
    Vinny
    09-06-2014 07:34 PM
    Being both iPhone 5S and Note 3 owner I am updating both with iPhone 6 in the 4.7 inch phone and the Note 3 with of course the Note 4. I run my business off the Note 3 with the S-Pen feature, IMO the most powerful tool on any hand held device. The Note 4 S-Pen features are even more updated. Once you realize what you can do with the S-Pen you won't want to ever not put it down. Being a rescent member to the IOS devices I have grown to love them, bought the iPad mini with retina display with 128gb of memory and my 5S has 64gb. I'm a nut for int storage. I'm in heaven, best of both worlds, Note 4 and iPhone 6, love it. If the iPhone 5.5 came with S-Pen features then I might have to rethink. Any device over 5.5 needs to have the S-Pen or features close to it. The tool is that freaken powerful. Many like to beat down on Samsung but I just enjoy all great tech.
    Good Luck with Your new purchase,
    Vinny
    No 5.5 . Not ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-06-2014 09:24 PM
    No 5.5 . Not ever.

You've said there isn't going to be 5.5" in a lot of threads. Are you just joking, or do you think it won't happen?
    09-07-2014 12:17 AM
    You've said there isn't going to be 5.5" in a lot of threads. Are you just joking, or do you think it won't happen?

I wish I was joking! But i have this strong feeling it just won't happen. Would I be totally bummed? YES! But the universe will be aligned if Apple only releases the 4.7 iphone 6

09-07-2014 01:04 AM
    I'd say he thinks it's he/she thinks it's not going to happen. The recent theories of releasing a 4 inch AND 4.7 inch screen seems more plausible to me personally. I just have a hard time getting it right in my mind that Apple would go to 5.5 inches. That's just me. If they release a 4 inch screened iPhone that's designed like the 4.7 inch with it being thinner and so on, I'd actually really think about the 4 inch over the 4.7. Just love the convenience in the size, one handed use etc.
    09-07-2014 01:18 AM
    I wish I was joking! But i have this strong feeling it just won't happen. Would I be totally bummed? YES! But the universe will be aligned if Apple only releases the 4.7 iphone 6

Dude it's gonna happen so give it a rest...Very reputable case manufactures are already selling iPhone 6 5.5" cases.
    09-07-2014 02:15 AM
    Dude it's gonna happen so give it a rest...Very reputable case manufactures are already selling iPhone 6 5.5" cases.
    Awwsome that you think so

09-07-2014 02:42 AM
    I have just had a change of heart an 5.5 Apple a day keeps samsung away

09-07-2014 03:56 AM
    I've been wanting a larger screen for years as well. After the Note 2 I'm not sure if I want another phablet, so I'll probably go with the 4.7 as long as it's not getting the short end of things, like the 5C.

I know so many android users will come back with these sizes. Idk how many people I've heard say that they love the iPhone but it's too small. I know people who are trying to leave Apple to get a bigger phone. So this will be great.
    09-07-2014 09:32 AM
    I think 4,7 is enough. Otherwise we're almost carrying and iPad mini.

09-07-2014 10:33 AM
    Sometimes I wonder if folks have ever actually handled an iPad mini.
    09-07-2014 04:47 PM
    Sometimes I wonder if folks have ever actually handled an iPad mini.
    Anyone who thinks a 5.5" phone is like handling an ipad mini has definitely never held one before. I had a note 3 and it was easily pocketable. The 5.5" iPhone won't be any different.

Sent from my HTC One Mate... I mean M8
    deadp1xel likes this.
    09-07-2014 04:52 PM
    As an iPad mini owner, I'm inclined to go with the 4.7 version unless the 5.5 has significantly better specs/features. Also, it looks like the 5.5 version will be pretty huge, bigger even than phones with larger screens which is just ridiculous.
    09-07-2014 08:41 PM
    Anyone who thinks a 5.5" phone is like handling an ipad mini has definitely never held one before. I had a note 3 and it was easily pocketable. The 5.5" iPhone won't be any different.

Sent from my HTC One Mate... I mean M8
    This. I'd love a note sized iPhone.
    Squeeze Play likes this.
    09-08-2014 01:35 AM
    Maybe I'll come with 4,7 instead but I'll see the price at launch
    09-08-2014 02:30 AM
    This. I'd love a note sized iPhone.
    I wish it would be the exact same size

09-08-2014 03:02 AM
    I'm not sure. Probably 4.7" given the one handed use. I appreciate the Mini for its games (some ipad only) and ability to read large media and that's something neither iphone will be able to do. Depends on if the 5.5" has specific features or functions baked into it. A better screen would rate highly for me since that's important to me.
    09-08-2014 03:15 AM
    I will be getting the 5.5 inch screen. I really hope they come out the same time because I think Apple's sales will hurt a little since the majority of people will wait. Hopefully they just don't tell us and then 3 months later or spring they come out with a 5.5 inch screen. I will be pissed since I upgraded to the smaller 4.7 inch and be forced to sell it and upgrade to the 5.5 inch full retail. I do hope it has more than 64gb. I think I could get away with 64gb but I know with apps getting bigger it will just eat that memory away. I have a 16gb and wow does it suck. I have a developers account and iOS makes my 16gb have only 9gb left. Thats really not a lot.
    09-08-2014 08:18 PM
    4.7 I'm not a fan of big screen phones, 4.7 would be perfect, anything bigger and you might as well get a iPad mini.
    09-08-2014 08:25 PM
    I will be getting the 5.5 inch screen. I really hope they come out the same time because I think Apple's sales will hurt a little since the majority of people will wait. Hopefully they just don't tell us and then 3 months later or spring they come out with a 5.5 inch screen. I will be pissed since I upgraded to the smaller 4.7 inch and be forced to sell it and upgrade to the 5.5 inch full retail. I do hope it has more than 64gb. I think I could get away with 64gb but I know with apps getting bigger it will just eat that memory away. I have a 16gb and wow does it suck. I have a developers account and iOS makes my 16gb have only 9gb left. Thats really not a lot.
    16 GB hasn't been enough for a while now. I wish I would've been able to afford a 32 or 64 iPad Mini with Retina, but a 16 was all I could get.
    09-08-2014 08:33 PM
    As an iPad mini owner, I'm inclined to go with the 4.7 version unless the 5.5 has significantly better specs/features. Also, it looks like the 5.5 version will be pretty huge, bigger even than phones with larger screens which is just ridiculous.
    Not really 5.5 is a good size phone and it's in demAnd I know I will be getting the 5.5 and I won't need a iPad after that
    09-16-2014 11:17 AM
97 ... 234