Marcus Brownlee has the actual front glass from the iPhone 6?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
The proximity of the subject to the camera. On the back, the subject of the picture normally far away, making it unnecessary to have it centered, and last time I checked you aren't taking long distance selfies.

I don't think the fromt camera being moved to the side makes much of a difference. Look at the HTC One (M7 & M8). They have their front cameras on the right side, and no one complains about those.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
It's racist to assume that I'm not white. Stop trying to discredit me. Seriously! You make a ridiculous assumption, because you can't seem to realize that I have a completely valid point! Why would apple do something to hinder their product experience? Jesus Crust.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It's racist to assume that I'm not white. Stop trying to discredit me. Seriously! You make a ridiculous assumption, because you can't seem to realize that I have a completely valid point! Why would apple do something to hinder their product experience? Jesus Crust.

We never assumed you weren't white. And what did "whites girls rarely use anything but iPhones" have to do with the "point" you are trying to make?? Do you not know that there are other consumers besides white girls?? And the persons skin color has nothing to do with the amount of selfies they take! It's the culture. Multiple other phones have off centered front facing cameras... Your point?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR