Marcus Brownlee has the actual front glass from the iPhone 6?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah dude me too! He has some of the best reviews out there!

I honestly do think this is the front glass, and I am totally stoked if it is. The durability is amazing! Say bye-bye to spending $10-$25 on a screen protector, plus the pain of installing it and having bubbles and dust under it. :)

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Pretty impressed with the durability and the thought of not having to bother with screen protectors. Even more so, I like the fact that if legit, the bezel has been reduced on all four sides...even if only slightly. I will welcome any reduction in bezel in the new phones.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I realise I've got an OCD problem, but I'll still get the screen protector....I take super good care of my tech....obsessively, I know.

brett_f

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Pretty impressed with the durability and the thought of not having to bother with screen protectors. Even more so, I like the fact that if legit, the bezel has been reduced on all four sides...even if only slightly. I will welcome any reduction in bezel in the new phones.
I agree. I thought the same thing. The top and bottom are slightly smaller, but the sides are drastically smaller than the mock ups we saw.

Like you, I welcome any reduction in bezel. Would like to see 5.5 inch now. :)

cmajpwc

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see how scratch resistant it is...to sand. Keys and a knife won't scratch most screens now with Gorilla Glass. However, if it truly is sapphire crystal, I'm extremely curious.

I'll be getting the 6 when it comes out anyways, though. Haha.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I realise I've got an OCD problem, but I'll still get the screen protector....I take super good care of my tech....obsessively, I know.

Same here. If there's even a remote chance the screen can scratch, I'll slap a screen protector on it. Looking at that scratch all day will drive me to therapy. 😉

Sent from my Awesome iPhone 5!

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
While this may be sapphire glass, there is no way in heck that this is the iPhone 6 glass. There's no way that Apple is going to be moving the camera back to the side of the earpiece.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
While this may be sapphire glass, there is no way in heck that this is the iPhone 6 glass. There's no way that Apple is going to be moving the camera back to the side of the earpiece.

I'd say that this is either the actual front panel or something very close to it. Who would go to the trouble of making such a refined and strong display panel if it wasn't the real deal?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
The proximity of the subject to the camera. On the back, the subject of the picture normally far away, making it unnecessary to have it centered, and last time I checked you aren't taking long distance selfies.