Do You Think Revving Up Production Means A Summer iPhone 6 Release?

coolqf

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The first step of production is improving yield. They're probably first working on improving yield and then shifting to mass production.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I agree with Keith and John this doesn't necessarily mean an early launch just that they're getting a head start to make sure they have more units to sell instead of the sell outs last year with the 5S.

Yeah it was a pain trying to get a 5S last year in LA in October. None of the stores in my area had them.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
My birthday is in September

Let's start an "Apple birthday fund for Rain". LOL

I think it'll be September. They need time to mass produce all the devices in forecast of strong demand!

Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
My birthday is in September

Let's start an "Apple birthday fund for Rain". LOL

I think it'll be September. They need time to mass produce all the devices in forecast of strong demand!

Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.

This is why when someone stated "September gets my vote" I said "I'm sure she'll appreciate it" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Do you think this Blog article today is any indication of an early iPhone 6 release and maybe too quick and rushed?

Apple manufacturers hire more staff in preparation for the iPhone 6 | iMore

No. This is normally when they ramp up production for a fall release so not going to see it any earlier. Apple, even starting in july still won't have enough for launch so no way they bump up the release, not to mention with IOS8 on only beta 2 it still has lots of work before it is ready for prime time and a GM release

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site