If this is so I may go with the 5.5. May cause me not want a second device (iPad Mini to carry along side a smaller iPhone).
    Attached Thumbnails Possible 5.5" iPhone leaked and compared to 4.7"-image.jpg   Possible 5.5" iPhone leaked and compared to 4.7"-image.jpg  
    06-14-2014 06:51 PM
    More and more photos of that particular back seem to be doing the rounds so it's looking like that may well be the finished article. It's still early days yet though so I still hold out hope it is just a mock up.

A shame. I really don't like that back at all.
    06-14-2014 07:01 PM
    More and more photos of that particular back seem to be doing the rounds so it's looking like that may well be the finished article. It's still early days yet though so I still hold out hope it is just a mock up.

The more and more I see these mock ups, the more and more I'm liking my 5s.
    06-14-2014 07:10 PM
    The more and more I see these mock ups, the more and more I'm liking my 5s.
    Same here. And it doesn't seem to be much wider either; just a stretched version of the 5/5S

Sent from my iPad LTE
    taz323 and pr1nce like this.
    06-14-2014 07:36 PM
    Yep it looks like a taller stretched version. I like my 5s thank you.
    Premium1 and taz323 like this.
    06-14-2014 07:55 PM
    That is HUGE. I remember every bashing note users for the size of their phone now if this is true, apple is going to make a phone that is larger overall footprint than the note. So much for "one handed use"
    06-15-2014 12:12 PM
    Yep it looks like a taller stretched version. I like my 5s thank you.
    Agree. Not sure why apple just makes the devices tall and skinny rather than making them a bit wider. If this is indeed the iPhone 6 I will stick with my iPhone 5s
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-15-2014 12:13 PM
    What a bummer if this all turns out to be true. I have no desire to keep my 5S past a year and I refuse to buy a stretched out version of it. Thankfully the Note 4 should be unveiled around the same time. Maybe it'll spark my interest.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Spencerdl, ladyc0524 and EmceeGeek like this.
    06-15-2014 10:46 PM
    I had a Note 2 and at the time it didn't seem big, but now it looks huge. I'll stick with the 4.7" probably until I see the 5.5" in person; I'll more than likely change my mind then. Lol

However, I'm getting pretty tired of iOS being the same... so maybe I'll wait for the Note 4, even though I'm tired of Samsung and its bloatware too. HTC M8 Prime, shine your light on me!!!
    ladyc0524 and Spencerdl like this.
    06-16-2014 08:38 AM

Right?! Because it shows through whatever case you stick it in ...
    06-16-2014 01:33 PM
    Photoshopped ... iPhone screen on a note 3 body. Bezels are uneven ...
    06-16-2014 01:36 PM
    Right?! Because it shows through whatever case you stick it in ...
    Right. Because everyone uses a case..

Premium1 likes this.
    06-16-2014 02:30 PM
    Right. Because everyone uses a case..

No it's Right, because most do ...
    06-16-2014 02:33 PM
    I hate cases.

Sent from a phone using an app.
    06-16-2014 02:48 PM
    I hate cases.

Just so you know, you would not fall in the "most" category ...
    06-16-2014 02:56 PM
    Just so you know, you would not fall in the "most" category ...
    I know a lot of people who don't like cases.

06-16-2014 03:07 PM
    I know a lot of people who don't like cases.

Good for you ... I know even more that do ...
    06-16-2014 03:13 PM
    Lol yeah ok

06-16-2014 04:02 PM
    I don't use cases on my phones, don't like them.
    06-16-2014 04:08 PM
    I happen to use a case. My whole point was I don't see the reason for a sarcastic quip to someone that a case will solve their problem when the fact is , not everyone uses a case. In this situation, it doesn't matter if 85% of people use a case. It's irrelevant.

Beyond Fire and Premium1 like this.
    06-16-2014 04:12 PM
    I happen to use a case. My whole point was I don't see the reason for a sarcastic quip to someone that a case will solve their problem when the fact is , not everyone uses a case. In this situation, it doesn't matter if 85% of people use a case. It's irrelevant.

That's just it ... It is relevant. Most people will put their phone in a case, and never look at the back of their phone until you guessed it ... they get a new case. Now with the majority of people putting their phones in cases the matter of what the back of a phone looks like is really what has become irrelevant. Hence my comment ... Sorry the truth hurts.

06-16-2014 05:48 PM
    That's just it ... It is relevant. Most people will put their phone in a case, and never look at the back of their phone until you guessed it ... they get a new case. Now with the majority of people putting their phones in cases the matter of what the back of a phone looks like is really what has become irrelevant. Hence my comment ... Sorry the truth hurts.

What if someone has a clear case?
    Possible 5.5" iPhone leaked and compared to 4.7"-imageuploadedbytapatalk1402955836.640011.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
    Premium1, OrbitualNoob and kataran like this.
    06-16-2014 05:57 PM
    Then they have serious taste issues, because clear cases are hideous in their own right.

06-16-2014 05:59 PM

One guy gave an opinion. You jumped him that a case solves the problem. If HE does not use a case, then a case doesn't solve sh*t. Hence no matter how many people use a case, it's irrelevant in your comment to him.

As far as majority....where are your numbers coming from? Your circle? I see many MANY people caseless every day. The forums have a sleuth of threads about going naked with the phones. It's a reality partner. Sorry the truth hurts...

06-16-2014 07:51 PM
    One guy gave an opinion. You jumped him that a case solves the problem. If HE does not use a case, then a case doesn't solve sh*t. Hence no matter how many people use a case, it's irrelevant in your comment to him.

As far as majority....where are your numbers coming from? Your circle? I see many MANY people caseless every day. The forums have a sleuth of threads about going naked with the phones. It's a reality partner. Sorry the truth hurts...

He really lives up to his username doesn't he? lol
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
    06-16-2014 07:55 PM
104 123 ...