Possible 5.5" iPhone leaked and compared to 4.7"

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else think these mockups are complete bs

Sadly no due to the fact that we are seeing so many leaks that show the same thing. Now if we were seeing 3-4 different variations I would say it is most likely BS. Not to mention apple allegedly trying to stop leaks in China makes them seem like they are the real deal and apple was tired of it being shown off so soon.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I myself am looking forward to the new 6. I used the Galaxy S4 (only 2 reasons why I switched back to my iPhone 5S is mainly because I couldn't get my music collection to play in my car, and miss my iPhone being in sync with all my devices), and loved the screen size. So for me it's going to hard for me to determine if I want the 4.7, or the 5.5, but according to a video I saw on the size of the 5.5" compared to the Galaxy Note it was bigger so I'm at a dilemma right now. :confused:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Exciting times for phones. Seems like yesterday I had my LG Chocolate 3 and thought it was cool. I believe the new iPhones will be wonderful. I sure am gonna be torn betwixt the two!

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Caprica92

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Why has the display to be bigger and bigger? I love the small design of the iPhone 3g and 4. It fits in every pocket. I hope, they won't make it even bigger.

Greetings,
Caprica92

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
u5aza4ev.jpg

Here's another leak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Or.....it could be a matter of preference? I want my beautiful device protected AND I want to see its beauty. A clear case accomplishes both.

I prefer it to an Otterbox if I'm not going to be outside doing things that could damage my device. You feel otherwise. Just as valid an opinion.

Sent from my AWESOME gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure those clear case are a big hit down at the senior center ...
Really makes an iPhone stand out amongst the sea of "jitter bug" flip phones all nestled away in their nylon hip holsters...
Like I said just being a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I had a raindrop hard case for my silver iPod Touch 5th gen. It was clear up top and faded into purple at the bottom. It looked awesome against the silver. I'll see if I have any pics of it after I get out of a meeting.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I'll weigh both equally and see what I like best. As is, I love my 5S...but, I have considered the Galaxy Note in the past, in turn, I'm intrigued by the 5.5 possibility. Another thing I don't understand much is the bezel argument. I mean, it's not like it's that big. The bezels on phones have never bothered me. Ah well, takes all kinds. I'm reminded of Louis CK's rant on Conan about cell phone's and their users reaction to something taking more than a half a second.