Possible 5.5" iPhone leaked and compared to 4.7"

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I had a raindrop hard case for my silver iPod Touch 5th gen. It was clear up top and faded into purple at the bottom. It looked awesome against the silver. I'll see if I have any pics of it after I get out of a meeting.

egazu7ed.jpg

Like these? Two for my Z10, two for my 5c. I bet these would of looked awesome on my 5s had I decided to keep it. Wonder if a case like this would make me like the iPhone 6....

Edit: If it does, I'm getting the 4.7. No way am I getting another 5+ inch cellphone.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I love using my iPad Air naked. I love the feel of it. If the 5.5" iP6 feels similar I will wanna keep it naked also. Probably will get a spigen glass screen protector and maybe a skin back cover.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Way off topic a long time ago just because of a question. It starts with good intentions and then turns to something else. If all the writers and people that like to stir things up meaning people in the media would just wait for official announcements instead of writing because they have a deadline we would be better off talking among ourselves about our opinion and only our opinion we would be so much better off.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/26/egazu7ed.jpg

Like these? Two for my Z10, two for my 5c. I bet these would of looked awesome on my 5s had I decided to keep it. Wonder if a case like this would make me like the iPhone 6....

Edit: If it does, I'm getting the 4.7. No way am I getting another 5+ inch cellphone.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Yes! Pretty much like those, only with raindrops as well. I thought I still had a pic of my iPod with that case, but apparently I don't anymore :(. I liked the look so much I got a case almost like it from another manufacturer for my Z10. I didn't like that case as much. It was white and clear, and the white part looked really cheap.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Just an idea of large the 5.5" inch may be. I just wish I could see the phone in space gray/black.

5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-inch, OnePlus One, And LG G3 (Mockups) - YouTube

That shows how much space is wasted at the top and bottom :(. Before I started really looking into the iPhone leads I was set on getting the LG G3. I figured that would even be pushing it as to how much I could comfortably hold. I use the G2 now and it has a 5.2" screen. I'm not thrilled at the thought of a half inch downgrade if I got the smaller iPhone...but I'm still looking forward to seeing it in action during the launch event.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
That shows how much space is wasted at the top and bottom :(. Before I started really looking into the iPhone leads I was set on getting the LG G3. I figured that would even be pushing it as to how much I could comfortably hold. I use the G2 now and it has a 5.2" screen. I'm not thrilled at the thought of a half inch downgrade if I got the smaller iPhone...but I'm still looking forward to seeing it in action during the launch event.

I agree with the top and bottom bezel being too big. If them slimmed it down, they could cut probably 1/2 inch off of the devices total height.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
It's pretty simple........want smaller bezels? That makes the phone thicker(which I know does not bother some folks). Want it thin, like these mockups are? Then the bezels will be larger.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
It's pretty simple........want smaller bezels? That makes the phone thicker(which I know does not bother some folks). Want it thin, like these mockups are? Then the bezels will be larger.

I wouldn't mind a thicker phone, if that means we will get more battery life :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't mind a thicker phone, if that means we will get more battery life :)
I doubt a thicker phone adds battery life. It's just easier for battery makers to make them thicker. But they can flatten them out in a larger circumference without giving up life.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Possible renders. If this was the finally product I'd be ok with it. Just want a darker color

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1404446917.198857.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1404446927.356458.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1404446938.982831.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums app

theromz

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I doubt a thicker phone adds battery life. It's just easier for battery makers to make them thicker. But they can flatten them out in a larger circumference without giving up life.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

They could go with the stacked battery approach that both the Moto X and LG G2 uses, G2 is not very thick and has a big battery for its size.

This makes 0 sense, if the

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

Check out this video by Marques Brownlee on YouTube that confirms both the 4.7" and 5.5" iPhone 6 models will have the sapphire screen!

Ohleo

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
This is getting better and better. Interesting though, I don't know the 5s had it over the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner