New iphone leaked??

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Lets hope one or the either isn't made with same plastic used on the 5C. Myself I think the colors are ugly. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Lets hope one or the either isn't made with same plastic used on the 5C. Myself I think the colors are ugly. JMO

I'd have no problem with the polycarbonate (plastic). It's a clear material until color is added. Black would be ok. If it's good enough for the F-22 cockpit canopy, it's good enough for my phone.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403352184.152416.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Seen few mock ups with both plastic and current 5 form. It's gonna be thinner, the screen be of different material this we know. Plastic may be the way for weight and if so I agree with black as an option.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the fence this time. My iPhone 5 has plenty life in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt. My iPhone 5 is solid and has been performing like a champ from day 1. Having said that, it will become my youngest child's first phone as soon as I purchase the alleged iPhone 6...:)

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Seeing all these mockups and "leaks" it just makes them less and less plausible, especially the power button on the side, and the lack of true tone flash almost proves this is fake

Actually, at least the position of the power button is true, since this is the dummy that's been going around for people to develop cases before the phone is out. And it's logical, since the phone will be a lot bigger.

Sent from a phone using an app.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Yea still I've heard news now that the 5.5 and the 4.7 will be released at the same time. I wanna try them both and decide which one to get. Now that I think about it, before Apple used to be, "what color iPhone should I get?" Now it's color and size.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
6yqe8ehu.jpg

Yes. It was leaked by the marketing team at apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit