New iphone leaked??

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
It's alright, but I hate the side power button and that single flash.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5C using Tapatalk 😊

EaglePilot81

Banned
Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I hope there is a smaller high end iPhone option. I am not a fan of big phones. I think the big phone demand and hype is coming mostly from the tech media, geeks, and analyst. An overwhelming majority of people I talk to at work don't care about having a bigger screen phone, they just want something simple to use.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The aspect ratio size from the 4/4s to the 5 just got longer. No added width. The 6 will get longer, but will also get wider. It appears most smartphones are now using the 16x9 aspect ratio. I suppose that's a good thing. IDK. Good for app developers? To be honest, I'm happy with the length of my 5's screen. I'd just like it to be a tad wider. That won't happen though.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

DrAkO82

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
The Touch ID button makes the bezel very big at the bottom of the phone and the top (to be symmetric)...

I don't know if it's possible for Apple to incorporate the touch ID in the logo at the back of the phone ?

soren203

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
The back looks so sloppy, the protruding camera, single flash and those gross while lines. I really hope this is a prototype the internet keeps passing around, otherwise Johnny really botched it this time.

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
The back looks so sloppy, the protruding camera, single flash and those gross while lines. I really hope this is a prototype the internet keeps passing around, otherwise Johnny really botched it this time.

I can live with the horizontal lines, but the lines following the curve of the phone are just plain ugly.

Sent from a phone using an app.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

I don't for a second think the final version will have a protruding camera. That's just asking for the lens to be scratched, in my opinion. I think it will be flush or even recessed slightly.

I don't think the final version will have the white lines around the edges either as it would just look a bit silly and I don't think it would be in keeping with Apple's design ethos.

Kings5

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
EaglePilot81, in talking to my coworkers I am hearing just the opposite. They all would like a bigger screen but they don't want it to wide. Most people still want to be able to use it with one hand. One of our coworkers has an S4 and most think that it is the perfect size.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Seeing all these mockups and "leaks" it just makes them less and less plausible, especially the power button on the side, and the lack of true tone flash almost proves this is fake

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox