How Many Variants Of iPhone 6 Do You Think Will Be Offered?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
In other words like the iPhone 5S and 5C besides the storage size do you think Apple will introduce more models like they last in the last 5 Series? If you think so what way do you think or would like to see them go?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I hope they will continue to do two models.

One model being the same size as the current iPhone 5s, with the same size screen, just bearing new and improved internals and another 4.7" (or thereabouts) screen device that bears the same internals as the new smaller one, just with perhaps a bigger battery befitting its larger form factor.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I agree Highrisedrifter

That would be the perfect senerio. I for one would not like to see two larger screen size devices releases with no 4 inch offering

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think they are going to have two models, the 4.7" and the 5.5" while keeping the iPhone 5s as the "smaller" model.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just can't see them with varying screen sizes as they have never entertained that before.
If Apple has already gotten the drawing board closed on screen size and they already know what iPhone 6 or whatever it is going to be called is going to get a larger screen size which I think that is a given, I think it will be one.
The 5S will stay as is. The 5C hard to say but a whole lot of high end internals with a larger screen for the newest of course with IOS 8. The 5S will stay as is eligible for iOS 8 and don't see the screen going beyond the 5.5 range since Apple is so conservative in this area.
Only if the Board Of Directors pushes Tim Cook to step it up, this is where my opinion is going to stay and of course my own opinion.

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I just can't see them with varying screen sizes as they have never entertained that before.
If Apple has already gotten the drawing board closed on screen size and they already know what iPhone 6 or whatever it is going to be called is going to get a larger screen size which I think that is a given, I think it will be one.
The 5S will stay as is. The 5C hard to say but a whole lot of high end internals with a larger screen for the newest of course with IOS 8. The 5S will stay as is eligible for iOS 8 and don't see the screen going beyond the 5.5 range since Apple is so conservative in this area.
Only if the Board Of Directors pushes Tim Cook to step it up, this is where my opinion is going to stay and of course my own opinion.

They did with 4s&5

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I think there will be a iphone 6 pro, iphone 6c and then the iPhone 5s. With the iPhone 4s being discontinued

Sent from my iPhone 5S

crohns

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
It has already been mentioned but I hope they make 4" iPhone 6 and a 4.7" as well.

That would be a perfect scenario for me.

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I've read a rumor that apple will release a 4.7, then later before the holidays release a 5.5.

that puts me in a predicament. being visually impaired, I'd sure want the 5.5 if apple puts one out. but if they release a 4.7 in september I can't wait to see if a 5.5 comes out later because I could be waiting till doomsday as the rumor for the 5.5 could be wrong, so why miss out on the 4.7. on the other hand if I opt for the 4.7 in september and the rumor is true, I'll be very disappointed when the 5.5 comes out in say october and I'm stuck in a contract with the 4.7. I guess I could then sell the 4.7 as it being practically new would cover most of the cost. for me bigger is better. one handed operation is nice but being able to read the phone without the voice reader and zoom features would be nice too, and I know I can on a 5.5 maybe even the 4.7. guess we'll find out soon enough.

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I think we'll see a 4.7" and a slightly upgrade 5s to keep the people happy who don't want a larger phone. I'm not fully convinced of the 5.5" existing.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
5s, 5c, 6 (4.7"), 6 Air (5.5"). Then next year, the 5c and 5s will be dropped and the 6s (4.7"), 6sc (4"), and sAir (5.5"). :D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402102230.116141.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Who knows what they will do. I do hope they do keep the 5/5s size for those who want a smaller iphone. If possibly, I do hope they release a 6c. I would like to see how that turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh