How Many Will or Can Upgrade To The New iPhone When It Is For Sale?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Unlocked is the best way IMO. You don't have to pay an extra $20-$30 a month, plus your phone is worth more than if it is carrier specific. :)

This is very true but it could be wasted money if it's never used

My 5s was bought at almost full price I got a good bid on eBay because I was in contract but I prefer to buy when my contract is due you save money and if you know your staying put with your carrier it's a win win situation

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
With carriers offering you discounts per line if you bring your own device or choose to finance a new phone, it makes a big difference now.

If you're going out of contract now, many carriers will give a discount of 25 per line. If you have 2 or more lines, this is 50 or more per month you can save on your bill. My wife is happy with her soon to be out of contract iphone 5 and I'm fine with the 5S which will also be out of contract in a few months. If we choose to keep using them, we save 50 per month for the next year.

I may wait until my two ipad lines are up for renewal in 2015 and use them to buy subsidized iphone 6S's.

Bottom line, I'll feel better about upgrading when I see the iphone 5 or 5S dramatically slow down. As it is, I don't think the 5S is breaking a sweat. And i still don't see much of a difference in performance between my wife's iphone 5 and my 5S.

Ohleo

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Upgrade October 1st. Hopefully I can walk into a Sprint store and robocopp a 5.5 64 GB without any problems. I really want this to go smoothly haha.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
We will have 3 upgrades in November. My wife and daughter will upgrade to the smaller of the new iphones. I am not sure what I will do yet. I just made a trade with someone to get move back to a 5s. I want to see how I like iOS8 and then see what the new iPhones look like. I am expecting that they will be awesome and iOS 8 seems to solve a lot of my issue with iOS so there is a good chance that there will be 3 new iPhones in my house later this year.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Definitely looking at getting the 6. Not sure if I will buy outright or do another Edge upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2