How Many Will or Can Upgrade To The New iPhone When It Is For Sale?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
How many of you are going to be upgradeable when the new iPhone goes on sale to the public or will you immediately buy it full retail no matter what?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
How many of you are going to be upgradeable when the new iPhone goes on sale to the public or will you immediately buy it full retail no matter what?

I paid full for the 5s,do have an upgrade coming. But am very happy with the 5s. Might just sit this one out. Maybe.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll be eligible about a month after it releases if it releases around the same time as the 5 and 5S! I'll go and play with one in Verizon to see how I feel about a larger screen. If I'm not digging it I might just Craigslist purchase a 5S! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'll be eligible about a month after it releases if it releases around the same time as the 5 and 5S! I'll go and play with one in Verizon to see how I feel about a larger screen. If I'm not digging it I might just Craigslist purchase a 5S! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I paid full for the 5s,do have an upgrade coming. But am very happy with the 5s. Might just sit this one out. Maybe.

I am in the same boat. Very happy with my 5S, I can't use an upgrade anyway because I am not going to lose my unlimited data so it would be full price. Guess it all depends on how much of an upgrade the 6 really is. May just wait it out a few months and buy one used off of ebay, save a few bucks.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
If it comes out in september, I'm going to steal my brother's upgrade who wasted mine on a Lumia 822. Of course he used it without my permission because he wanted to try WP8. I was saving mine for a higher discount off of the iPhone 6. So lets keep hoping for a september release

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'll be stalking about hoping for a 6c. If they never release another c variant, I'll be sadly hanging my hat at the 5c.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I am in the same boat. Very happy with my 5S, I can't use an upgrade anyway because I am not going to lose my unlimited data so it would be full price. .

Why do you say you'll lose unlimited? I'm with AT&T. 4S is really acting up- I hope to make it till the 6, but might have to get a 5S. So I called AT&T to verify that I would be able to keep unlimited when I upgraded, and they assured me I would, and also put a note in my "chart" stating that I was concerned about losing it, and that I had been promised I would not. She told me that when I change to a phone using LTE, my plan would state that, not "unlimited."

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I paid full retail for my iphone 5S yesterday, I have a contract upgrade available in October so I will see

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

machzk

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I have a Moto X, and if Apple comes out with a bigger screen, in a reasonably sized (see small) form factor, I am definitely getting one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner