Anybody upgrading from the iPhone 5s to the iPhone 6?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Will anybody here upgrade from the iPhone 5s to the iPhone 6, either by paying the full retail price or getting it for a monthly price (Verizon Edge, AT&T Next, T-Mobile Jump!,etc.)?

I plan on paying for the phone by trading my iPhone 5s and iPad Air into Apple or Verizon and paying the difference. However if the 5.5" comes out later than November, I'll get the Galaxy Note 4. I'm really craving a 5.5" or larger phone! 😃

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Will anybody here upgrade from the iPhone 5s to the iPhone 6, either by paying the full retail price or getting it for a monthly price (Verizon Edge, AT&T Next, T-Mobile Jump!,etc.)?

I plan on paying for the phone by trading my iPhone 5s and iPad Air into Apple or Verizon and paying the difference. However if the 5.5" comes out later than November, I'll get the Galaxy Note 4. I'm really craving a 5.5" or larger phone! ��

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

I might, but most likely not right away. Going to see what it has and also let the early adopters work all the kinks out.

theromz

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I plan on paying for the phone by trading my iPhone 5s and iPad Air into Apple or Verizon and paying the difference. However if the 5.5" comes out later than November, I'll get the Galaxy Note 4. I'm really craving a 5.5" or larger phone! ��

I think it would be much smarter to sell your devices on cragislist or something similar, you can get a lot of money for Apple hardware if it is in good condition, generally double what Apple are willing to pay you.

I personally upgrade phones every year, Im a huge nerd and I get bored quickly, typical bounce between Android and iOS. Will be getting the iPhone 6 form Apple once it is released. Lucky I live in the UK where you can get pretty cheap Sim only deals so it works outs cheaper for me to buy a phone sim free and get a contract then getting a device with a contract.