I just read an article that stated that a certain percentage of people who were polled wanted the iPhone 6 to have a better camera. Are you one of those people, and if so, what the heck is wrong with the current camera that makes you to want a better one?
    I don't think anything is wrong with the current camera, but why would we want to keep the current camera? I want the latest and greatest, keep moving forward.
    redbeard, Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    05-25-2014 08:59 PM
    I don't think anything is wrong with the current camera, but why would we want to keep the current camera? I want the latest and greatest, keep moving forward.
    I couldn't agree more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif and deadp1xel like this.
    05-27-2014 10:43 PM
    I don't use the camera on my iPhone much but I agree that on the occasions when I do use it, I want the photos to look as good as they can be.

If Apple want to continue to move forwards, a better camera would be part and parcel of that, I think.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-29-2014 11:56 AM
    I would be more happy with a much larger battery. The 5s camera performs pretty darn well, the battery is what always is lacking. Rather than go paper thin how about adding what people actually want and complain about every year because of lack of (larger battery)
    I couldn't agree more with this.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk
    05-29-2014 12:15 PM
    You can refine the existing camera megapixel to enhance the images it takes, it doesn't need to get bigger. Do you actually print your photos into poster sizes if not then a 20MP phone is not needed.
    05-29-2014 06:57 PM
    You can refine the existing camera megapixel to enhance the images it takes, it doesn't need to get bigger. Do you actually print your photos into poster sizes if not then a 20MP phone is not needed.
    It is if you are taking photos of small object and want to crop the photo down to just that area. Try using that cropped photo.. It's too small.

I don't understand why some here are against more pixels. If Apple can at least maintain the same quality or better yet, make it better without losing the current quality at some point, everybody would take benefit of it.

With data plans getting cheaper every year and cloud services (like Dropbox/OneDrive/Flickr and many more) are offering free space to automatically backup pictures, there would be no storage space issues on the iDevice itself.

Technology is always improving and I'm convinced Apple will do good stuff with the camera on the next iPhone.
    nikkisharif and kataran like this.
    05-29-2014 07:07 PM
    With data plans getting cheaper every year and cloud services (like Dropbox/OneDrive/Flickr and many more) are offering free space to automatically backup pictures, there would be no storage space issues on the iDevice itself.
    Data plans are getting more expensive here in Canada... 6 GB data plan with unlimited talk is $125/month...

Sent from my Jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    05-29-2014 07:23 PM
    Data plans are getting more expensive here in Canada... 6 GB data plan with unlimited talk is $125/month...

I pay 48/ $65USD/ $70 CAD for 300 mins/txts and 5GB data plan and my broadband provider offers me wifispots wherever there is a modem of theirs. Almost everywhere I come, there is WiFi, or you can disable cloud apps to use your cellular data. That way you'll always be able to come round with your data plan.

On topic, I forget to say I like to see the low light issue solved.
    Last edited by yukhalilsel; 05-29-2014 at 07:31 PM. Reason: added canadian dollar currency
    05-29-2014 07:29 PM
    I think the front camera can use some improvement. I feel like the picture quality turns out slightly less than the back facing camera.
    Agreed
    Tartarus likes this.
    05-29-2014 09:49 PM

Still $5 cheaper than Verizon with 6GB data. Maybe the internet speeds are slow in Canada...

For uploading stuff, the LTE will go through the data very quickly and the same goes for downloading.
    05-29-2014 10:13 PM
    Well with a June start I don't expect much from iPhone 6 but in the future I would expect to see a vast improvement !!

Apple Hires Nokia's Camera Lead - Business Insider
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-06-2014 08:59 AM
36 12