August Launch

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine is Sept 2015, but I pay full price to keep unlimited. I hope by that time Tmo has boosted their coverage even more so I can switch to them and save some $$ and actually be able to keep unlimited data.

Well I didn't want to pay $920 CAD + HST for mine + $15 for a LTE nano SIM card. So $440 on a 2 year term was good enough for me (plus $120 early upgrade fee since I still had 13 months left on my 3 year term with my 4S). But depending on what the carriers here in Canada do over the next year and a half I might get an iPad with LTE since all I mainly use is data.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The August release date was reported on CNN and FOX news, so it must be true....right? Seriously, there must be some truth to it when all the major news orgs report it. They usually steer clear of known rumors. For me, it doesn't matter. I'll be waiting until my Verizon upgrade in February anyway. That's the way I roll.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

I really hope that this is true. I need a new iPhone by late August, and I don't want to be stuck with last August's iPhone 5S for the next 2 years.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
To me there is no point in waiting for upgrade dates. Selling my prior phone plus paying the difference for full retail usually costs the same of a subsidized phone without the contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I would like at least a late August announcement with an early to mid September launch but we all know Apple has a thing for September announcements/launches with the iPhone, its predictable. Why not out play Samsung's Note 4 announcement at IFA 2014 in early September and announce the iPhone 6/6+ or whatever they call them.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I would like at least a late August announcement with an early to mid September launch but we all know Apple has a thing for September announcements/launches with the iPhone, its predictable. Why not out play Samsung's Note 4 announcement at IFA 2014 in early September and announce the iPhone 6/6+ or whatever they call them.
There is no reason to ever try to out play any Samsung announcement. Apple could schedule an iPhone announcement whenever they want and would outshine anything.

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
If Apple is going to announced the iPhone 6; they should announced all the iPhone models at one launch. Otherwise; buyers will be confused and will not know what to do - wait for all the models to be release or buy the first model released and hope for the best or just not buy anything!

It best if Apple shows it hand at one time with all the models for the holiday season instead of leading the buyers on. But it would be much fun to watch the later..... more rumors, more speculation, etc.... such as delays, shapes, etc.. It madness!

Walchaar6

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I think both phones Will come out the same day Most likely Sept 19 I know some people that work for Apple and that's what they told me

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think both phones Will come out the same day Most likely Sept 19 I know some people that work for Apple and that's what they told me
Was this a delayed comment trick? Were you in a coma for a couple months?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Say what you will about the timing of his post, but he nailed it! :nerd:
So did I. We had a thread back in August that asked for everyone's prediction. I got it all right except the announcement date of the 9th. I think I said the 8th.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods