August Launch

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The one rumour I hope does not come true...

Sent from my Jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

toneytone

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I believe the second part to this rumor is that the larger screened 6 would debut in September. That's the one I'm hopping is true.

Android iMore App on BlackBerry Z30 C001F29E5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They could launch the 6 in July, and I'd still have to wait until February for an upgrade with Verizon. Well, I could give up my vacation...Not!

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Walchaar6

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
If it is set to release August so hopefully we will know more about the phone in June I hope it is as good as the hype or even better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I believe the second part to this rumor is that the larger screened 6 would debut in September. That's the one I'm hopping is true.

Android iMore App on BlackBerry Z30 C001F29E5

I still don’t believe the two release dates rumors... having a second device launching within a month will stifle sales of the first unit. People will not buy the first released device without knowing about/seeing the second - fear of buying the "wrong" device. Apple is smarter than that.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think if they were going to be doing this they would have WWDC earlier like before when they used to launch the devices in July time frame. Still think they will stick with the september/oct time frame.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I still don’t believe the two release dates rumors... having a second device launching within a month will stifle sales of the first unit. People will not buy the first released device without knowing about/seeing the second - fear of buying the "wrong" device. Apple is smarter than that.

Agree. I think if there is two devices being launched they will launch one and then 6 months or so later launch the larger version similar to what samsung does with their galaxy s line and then the note line. This would also allow apple to have less "downtime" with no new product launches that investors seem to complain about.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The August release date was reported on CNN and FOX news, so it must be true....right? Seriously, there must be some truth to it when all the major news orgs report it. They usually steer clear of known rumors. For me, it doesn't matter. I'll be waiting until my Verizon upgrade in February anyway. That's the way I roll.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The August release date was reported on CNN and FOX news, so it must be true....right? Seriously, there must be some truth to it when all the major news orgs report it. They usually steer clear of known rumors. For me, it doesn't matter. I'll be waiting until my Verizon upgrade in February anyway. That's the way I roll.

My next upgrade is November 2015...

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

CNN has over a hundred affiliates that are tied to them. They could have gotten the info from sites like this. Same leaks, same sources we see.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
My next upgrade is November 2015...

Mine is Sept 2015, but I pay full price to keep unlimited. I hope by that time Tmo has boosted their coverage even more so I can switch to them and save some $$ and actually be able to keep unlimited data.

mattjohnson78

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Won't come till September since it's been reported that all Apple store employees have been locked out of asking for days off in September. So I would say first week of September the phone will be released.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2