Likes and dislikes of iPhone 6 rumors so far?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow 128GB?! That would be awesome! And I'm sure it will come with a huge price tag eek!

I have the 128GB rMini but I would love it for my phone since that's the device I have in my hand more often....and yes that price tag will definitely be funky but I think it'll be worth it.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I never get into the rumours from apple because I always end up disappointed when I do. This time I ignore them and then when it comes out I have no expectations

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I never get into the rumours from apple because I always end up disappointed when I do. This time I ignore them and then when it comes out I have no expectations

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

I should do that next time. I don't like leaks you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theromz

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, some are quiet obvious just BS. Either way just take it with a grain of salt and try not to get too excited and you end up alright. I do think the dummy units are a decent source of what we should expect, but off course it will be much more polished.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
As someone who uses a Note 3 for personal and an iPhone 4S for work I can say I would not want a 5.5" iPhone, I have been waiting for a 4.7-4.9" iphone at most. If they "premium" the 5.5" phone they will simply tick off customers big time which is par for Apple anyways. Rumors of two launches months apart is copying Samsung with their multiple Galaxy S launches, and making people wait and regret the one they got instead of the one they wanted. Apple has been smart at offering all sizes and colors on day 1 which makes a great move, offering different screen sizes, colors and storage or premium on the bigger model 2 months later will alienate customers.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
So far I am not hearing anything that excites me a great deal. I am ready for a total design make over. Just a normal looking iPhone on growth steroids probably not going to do it for me. If it all looks the way it does in these mockups about the only thing that could keep me in an iPhone is not having to go through the trouble of all the crap changing brands of phones brings.

Ferrell

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
If that's it them probably count me out. I think I will start studying how to move an iPhone to an android. The HTC one M8 will blow this out of the water

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro