Likes and dislikes of iPhone 6 rumors so far?

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Greetings everybody! There may already be a thread on this topic and I know that the iPhone 6 is not out yet. I know that many of you have already seen photos and videos on the iPhone 6 mockup that are already floating around the web, but from what you already know, I would like some feedback on what you like and dislike about the upcoming iPhone 6.

Is there anything that you are excited for?

What are some things that you would like to add on said specs of the phone?

*edit

Just want to know your inputs based solely on the rumors and supposed leaks that are on the internet.

Just want to get the anticipation rolling.

📱Fan

Last edited:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello & Welcome to iMore!!

Since Apple hasn't confirmed anything, I can't say what I like & don't like. The mockups are just that and I've seen several different ones. As far as specs go, I feel the iPhone has been a very solid device and although my battery life is pretty darn good, there can always be improvements in that area. Now that I think of it, 128GB option would be awesome!! My 64 is getting close to being full!!

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site

Since Apple hasn't confirmed anything, I can't say what I like & don't like. The mockups are just that and I've seen several different ones. As far as specs go, I feel the iPhone has been a very solid device and although my battery life is pretty darn good, there can always be improvements in that area. Now that I think of it, 128GB option would be awesome!! My 64 is getting close to being full!!

iPhone is definitely a solid device and I have the 16 gb iphone 5 and I agree it is getting really cramped in my phone. I would like to see the next one to have a higher starting memory than 16.
I also wish they put in a higher megapixel camera than the rumor suggest where they keep the 8 mp.

📱Fan

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site

I agree. I hope they release a higher memory option than 16 gb which is what I have now.

What I also want is a higher mp camera than 8 mp from what the rumor suggests.

📱Fan

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
What I'd like to see is an iphone that has a higher starting memory option than 16 GB for the iPhone 5. Don't really remember what the 5s started out with but that would be a treat.

I really hope they add in a higher megapixel camera than 8MP which is suggested by the rumors I've read.

📱Fan

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Likes and dislikes of iphone 6 so far.

That's one thing why I don't like rumors. They were saying at one point that the new iPhone were gonna be released in June but obviously it's not.

They keep our hopes up.

📱Fan

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Like the others have stated, since Apple has not yet confirmed any information regarding the next iPhone, I cannot tell you what I like and dislike about it. In regard to rumors and the various mock ups, I don't waste my time with them, to be honest. I may comment here or there, but I try not to.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
The only thing I want is better battery life, a little bit more ram and a 128 GB option if it's possible.

Definitely more memory. Hopefully they can squeeze in a really good battery in that supposed thin casing.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Based on the mockup, I hate the power button on the side thing. It's really annoying, just like the headphone jack on the bottom

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I really want a 128GB configuration. Yes, I can store my large iTunes library in iTunes Match or Google Play Music (Which I am currently doing), but it's eating up my data plan. Coming very close to using up the 10GB per month that I share with another person. Last month, for example, I used around 6.7GB of data, with the other user using around 3GB.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Likes and dislikes of iphone 6 so far.

Based on the mockup, I hate the power button on the side thing. It's really annoying, just like the headphone jack on the bottom

Do you know the reason why they put the headphone jack in the bottom to begin with?

And the power button is on the side?! I did not know that. Must've missed that info.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I really want a 128GB configuration. Yes, I can store my large iTunes library in iTunes Match or Google Play Music (Which I am currently doing), but it's eating up my data plan. Coming very close to using up the 10GB per month that I share with another person. Last month, for example, I used around 6.7GB of data, with the other user using around 3GB.

Oh yikes. Hopefully they can bring out a larger memory soon too. For me I store my iTunes library on iPod Classic and keep a few favorite songs on my iPhone. But I can't store much apps. Apple! The people have spoken! Larger memory iPhone!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

drewood66

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Iphone always puts out quality product, we can rest assured that this will be the case with the 6. But you sound like you may need a phone that has expandable storage up 128gb and the phone could be put into memory device mode just like plugging a memory stick into your macbook air. I have the MacBook air and a phone that does all these things. It's call a BlackBerry z10. Its even run and downloads Android apps without any addtional steps.

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
32gb storage starting option and a better camera and I'll be happy on the hardware side

Same here. I have a company phone and they only get the smallest memory option. If the smallest became...32gb then I would be happy. I would also enjoy a larger screen. I typically can't do the whole one-handed thing anyway. However, that being said...even if 16gb remains as the smallest option and even if they don't increase the size of the screen, I will likely stick with iPhone.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

I don't mind the headphone jack on the bottom but I really, really hope they don't put the power button on the side. I loathe that 'feature' on my android phones as I keep hitting it with my thumb all the time.

Please, Apple, keep the power button in its usual place.

The one thing I dislike about the iPhone 6 is that I don't have one yet. Everything else is pure conjecture. :)