I don't want it bigger, and I don't want it rounded like the iPod/iPad. I LOVE the 5S look. In light of the recent "leaks" I anticipate that I won't be too overwhelmed this year.
    (But that's fine. I'll just get the 5S and the complementary iWatch.)
    05-05-2014 11:36 PM
    Hopefully Apple has something up their sleeves with the iPhone 6.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    05-06-2014 05:59 PM
    I just hope the screen is not to big on the iPhone 6

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums
    05-08-2014 11:05 AM
    Do you know the reason why they put the headphone jack in the bottom to begin with?

And the power button is on the side?! I did not know that. Must've missed that info.
    The reason I read they moved the headphone jack to the bottom had to do with the placement of sensors on the top. To make it thinner they had to relocate it.

The supposed reason for moving the power button on the side is for one handed operation. With a larger screen one couldn't use the sleep/wake button with the same hand holding it.

These are just things I've read on other sites though. Not sure if these are true.
    05-08-2014 04:54 PM
    There's even more rumors going around that the new iPhone may launch in August instead of September and even a larger 5.5 inch iPhone in September.

I think what we see right now is what we might get if the rumors turn out to be true.

05-09-2014 03:01 AM
    If Apple does put in a bigger screen then it's almost a requirement to have some type of a Swype keyboard for productivity sake.
    05-09-2014 11:42 AM
    I think I'll like it. The size may seem large, but I still think it'll be a win for Apple and that's really want they want. We will still buy them in millions and that's what counts.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    05-09-2014 01:46 PM
    Am I the only person who likes the size of the iPhone as is. I have a 4s and its great. Its in a mophie, so I could handle a 5, but I simply DO NOT WANT A BIGGER PHONE. Make the screen edge to edge, that's fine, but I don't need a mini TV in my pocket. I like the current size, I am not against Apple release more than one size, (iPhone 6b [for Big]) but I personally like my little phone that shows excellent videos. If I want to watch a movie on something bigger, I have a tablet and computer.
    05-09-2014 10:24 PM
    Am I the only person who likes the size of the iPhone as is. I have a 4s and its great. Its in a mophie, so I could handle a 5, but I simply DO NOT WANT A BIGGER PHONE. Make the screen edge to edge, that's fine, but I don't need a mini TV in my pocket. I like the current size, I am not against Apple release more than one size, (iPhone 6b [for Big]) but I personally like my little phone that shows excellent videos. If I want to watch a movie on something bigger, I have a tablet and computer.
    I think Apple is still going to sell older generation iPhone that way if you already don't have a 5s but don't want a 6, they can upgrade to 5s.

But I get what you mean.

05-09-2014 11:57 PM
    I'm pretty content with all the current speculations about the upcoming iphone 6, except for how it's said to be significantly thinner. We don't need a thinner phone, keep the same thickness and allow for a bigger battery ✊

Sent from my iPhone 5 📱
    ladyc0524 and mbar9607 like this.
    05-10-2014 12:16 AM
    Hopefully they do upgrade the battery like they did with the Motorola razr maxx.

I just want the new iphone with Touch ID which I know they will get. And a better camera.

05-10-2014 06:39 PM
    With hope the 16gig version will be no more. It's just to little storage for a flagship device. I like the idea do a 4.7 inch device and I love side power buttons. I just hope NFC trusted Bluetooth and some more advance features are introduced.
    05-11-2014 08:14 PM
    I also want one more feature hopefully they'll add. Waterproof iphone!

05-11-2014 08:34 PM
    I like the increased size of it. Been waiting for a larger screen for awhile now. I like the roundediness of it. Dislike camera if it stays at 8mp. The spreader only on one side. I'd like to see dual speakers. I hope for the 32/64/128 option. I love the headphone jack at the bottom. Wish they did it with the iPads. I don't think anyone as said this but I hope it's easy to replace the screen. Hope it's unscrew bottom screws and lift. Better yet stronger material like the sapphire crystal I've been hearing about. That is all for now until further leaks appear.
    05-12-2014 07:31 PM
    I like the increased size of it. Been waiting for a larger screen for awhile now. I like the roundediness of it. Dislike camera if it stays at 8mp. The spreader only on one side. I'd like to see dual speakers. I hope for the 32/64/128 option. I love the headphone jack at the bottom. Wish they did it with the iPads. I don't think anyone as said this but I hope it's easy to replace the screen. Hope it's unscrew bottom screws and lift. Better yet stronger material like the sapphire crystal I've been hearing about. That is all for now until further leaks appear.
    Well luckily, Apple did buy out the company ifixit where they help replace cracked screens and stuff.

I like how it looks but I also do hope they come up with a better camera and resolution to make images look stunning.

05-17-2014 10:55 PM
    • Not a huge fan of any of the leaked design, my favourtie is the iPhone Air concept video
    • All the leaks point at a thinner device, I really don't want anything thinner. The current iPhone is already to thin for my liking, and it feels so light that it sort of feels hollow, theres something to be said about a device that carries some weigth and heft, like the 4/4S.
    • I really think they need 32GB as standard, games are getting bigger, movies are getting bigger, and it just makes using a 16GB device difficult.
    • I would really love OIS, not just for dark shots, but for video recoring. If you compare a device with OIS like the Lumia line to the iPhone when record vidoe, its day and night.
    • Better keyboard, this is more personally but I just love swiftkey, the more you use it the more it learns. Not know does it learn the way your type, and the words you use, it also learns how you press a key, and this means I never miss type. Nothing else really compares

My current heatmap, for those who might not have experience with, it just super smart stuff and leads to a much better typing experience for me. I feel much slower on any keyboard, be it Android or iOS, and I don't have the same confidences. I do understand why Apple doesn't want third party keyboard, so I pray they just do something with SwiftKey.
    Likes and dislikes of iPhone 6 rumors so far?-16u0zqv.png
    Speedygi, nason54 and ladyc0524 like this.
    05-18-2014 08:53 AM
    Having numerous keyboards would be pretty awesome.

ladyc0524 likes this.
    05-23-2014 09:58 PM
    Honestly i'm afraid that Apple will only make a bigger iPhone 5S and a little big thinner (rumours said 7mm thin). I know they need bezel on the bottom for the touch ID button and they want to be symmetric so they keep the same bezels on the top, but what about the sides of the iPhone ???
    05-24-2014 08:17 AM
    Honestly i'm afraid that Apple will only make a bigger iPhone 5S and a little big thinner (rumours said 7mm thin). I know they need bezel on the bottom for the touch ID button and they want to be symmetric so they keep the same bezels on the top, but what about the sides of the iPhone ???
    I think it will get wider but it won't be to bad, a lot of people are worried of using a bigger phone in 1 hand but I manage really well with the Nexus 5. The iPhone 6 will have the advantage of not being as wide, and being thinner so it would be even easier to hold. I'm pretty small dude at 5.8" and my GF has a Nexus 5 too and shes 5.6" and has no real issues.

I have even given my phone to friends that say its to big and they actual enjoy it and it is not to difficult to handle. Anything bigger then the Nexus 5 and it starts to become a real challenge, I was personally super excited for the HTC M8 but it was just too tall for me, this is the main reasons I'm excited for the iPhone 6, everything so fair in Android is bigger then my Nexus 5 and I don't really want that. And they seldom release a real highend small device, instead we get gimped turds like the HTC One Mini 2.
    05-24-2014 09:16 AM
    I don't have any dislikes per se. I do like the fact it will be coming sooner rather than later and the new screen size.
    05-24-2014 07:48 PM
    I don't have any dislikes per se. I do like the fact it will be coming sooner rather than later and the new screen size.
    But has that been confirmed? From my knowledge, it's still a speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-24-2014 11:46 PM
    But has that been confirmed? From my knowledge, it's still a speculation.
    Apple hasn’t said squat about the release of any new devices. Therefore, it’s all speculation. Saying otherwise is pure make believe.
    05-25-2014 12:19 AM
    That's what I said

05-25-2014 01:46 AM
    It seems like the leaked mock up is just a taller version of the current models.

05-27-2014 04:53 AM
    Not liking the talk of the 5.5" phone being considered "premium" with special characteristics such as Safire crystal glass screen, etc. I personally won't be holding a tablet up to my face...

But, at this point it's all speculation.
    05-27-2014 12:11 PM
72 123