Have You Started Saving Yet?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To those of you who plan on buying the next flagship iPhone outright (not via a subsidy), have you started saving for it yet?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Nov. 2013 was the purchase for my 5S. I have a good way to go of having the pleasure of owning my 5S. Oh those 2 year contracts (Laughing)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
No... Saving up for the iPhone 6S... Apple TV 4...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been putting some aside for the iPhone 6. Thing is, I don't know what it's going to cost on contract. If it does, in fact, increase by $100, then a 64 gb could run $500 on contract. So I've got to get that put aside where my wife won't know how much I spend on a phone. :D

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
To those of you who plan on buying the next flagship iPhone outright (not via a subsidy), have you started saving for it yet?

I just do the same thing I have been doing, which is try to not spend any money on tech related things waiting for the next phone. It is actually nice that we are kind of at the low point in the cycle where there is nothing really new coming out for a few months so, it is less tempting to throw down money on something.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I've been putting some aside for the iPhone 6. Thing is, I don't know what it's going to cost on contract. If it does, in fact, increase by $100, then a 64 gb could run $500 on contract. So I've got to get that put aside where my wife won't know how much I spend on a phone. :D

Sent from from my iPhone 5

I do the same thing. That is why I have 2 different accounts (family member works at a credit union) and use my "other" account for all my tech purchases.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I just do the same thing I have been doing, which is try to not spend any money on tech related things waiting for the next phone. It is actually nice that we are kind of at the low point in the cycle where there is nothing really new coming out for a few months so, it is less tempting to throw down money on something.

I do this. Just not buy anything tech till what I want comes out. Waiting a bit impatiently….. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711