Ehh just gonna stick with my 5s. Don't think I have ever bought a phone outright lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Speedygi and Just_Me_D like this.
    04-29-2014 08:19 PM
    I get yearly upgrades, selling 5S will off set company expense for iPhone 6
    That's what I have been doing since iPhone 4 dropped at Verizon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    taz323 likes this.
    04-30-2014 04:42 AM
    If you have to save you probably shouldn't buy the phone. Save for retirement, it will help or a vacation from your stressful job. Just my 2 cents.

My 5S is getting old anyways, time to buy a new one.
    04-30-2014 08:55 AM
    If you have to save you probably shouldn't buy the phone. Save for retirement, it will help or a vacation from your stressful job. Just my 2 cents.

My 5S is getting old anyways, time to buy a new one.
    Some people like to budget there money

You can save for multiply things at the same time
    In Flames likes this.
    04-30-2014 10:25 AM
    Would you rather have members put it on there credit cards
    04-30-2014 10:39 AM
    Would you rather have members put it on there credit cards
    I don't even have a credit card, or I would have so many smartphones by now...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    04-30-2014 01:49 PM
    I don't even have a credit card, or I would have so many smartphones by now...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    Lol I had a bad CC problem in my late 20ths to the tune of 35 grand but got counseling and finally got out from under it when I sold my house and have been CC free for over 20 years. Cash is king now.

For the young members of iMore a credit card is a bad road to go down I have less stress and more money without them
    04-30-2014 02:08 PM
    Lol I had a bad CC problem in my late 20ths to the tune of 35 grand but got counseling and finally got out from under it when I sold my house and have been CC free for over 20 years. Cash is king now.

For the young members of iMore a credit card is a bad road to go down I have less stress and more money without them
    Depends on your personality type and spending habits
    I use a CC for everything ($100 cash can last me months because I only use it when I have no choice) and pay it off in full at the end of the each billing cycle. But I'm also one of those anal people that will spend hours tracking down a <$1 discrepancy between my records and the banks records. At this point I have detailed Quicken (iBank now on the Mac) records going back 20+ years of every in/outflow to my accounts.
    kataran and iOS Gravity like this.
    04-30-2014 02:24 PM
    Depends on your personality type and spending habits
    I use a CC for everything ($100 cash can last me months because I only use it when I have no choice) and pay it off in full at the end of the each billing cycle. But I'm also one of those anal people that will spend hours tracking down a <$1 discrepancy between my records and the banks records. At this point I have detailed Quicken (iBank now on the Mac) records going back 20+ years of every in/outflow to my accounts.
    Sounds like a lot of the things I learned in the credit counseling classes I attended at the time

My problem was I couldn't control myself I would use my cards even when I had cash in my wallet. Your doing it right and the young members I mentioned should use your example not mine 😊
    04-30-2014 02:31 PM
    Want to set some aside for a 32gb for me as well ?Lol
    Add me to the Framily plan too.
    04-30-2014 02:44 PM
    @Karen I use 4 bank accounts in two banks and a PayPal account along with three apps to manage my money and like yourself I account for every penny I don't round off to the dollar
    04-30-2014 02:55 PM
    @Karen I use 4 bank accounts in two banks and a PayPal account along with three apps to manage my money and like yourself I account for every penny I don't round off to the dollar
    I wish I had your guys control. Working in oil makes you lose touch with reality. It's easy to spend ten grand on a credit card when you make 120,000 a year. The bad part is you end up stuck in oil once you start

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    kataran likes this.
    05-07-2014 03:29 PM
    I just go and buy a phone outright. I don't like messing about with contracts.

I work hard all year round and save as many pennies as I can. That way I can walk into my local Apple store and buy my shiny new iPhone.
    05-11-2014 06:51 AM
38 12