Would you like to see the iPhone 6 come with a a removable battery?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes. I would love to be able to buy two or so spare batteries and not having the worry of running our of juice. I'd prefer a slightly thicker iPhone with a removable battery than a thinner iPhone with a sealed battery.
And no....I'm not keen on juice packs.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Not really. It's not something that matters to me. My prior smartphone was a Palm Pre. I almost never removed the battery.

Ah the Palm pre I had multiple batteries for that phone even an extended battery that came with its own back made the phone thick as a brick

Had my phone so tweaked out it was a battery drainer so I had to carry extra batteries but I don't miss it at all. It was a real pain riding my motorcycle in the heat with a pocket full of batteries

If you got good at it you could switch out a battery without having to reboot it took practice thou

That's why I love the iPhone battery lasts and no battery play I don't miss it

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Ah the Palm pre I had multiple batteries for that phone even an extended battery that came with its own back made the phone thick as a brick

Had my phone so tweaked out it was a battery drainer so I had to carry extra batteries but I don't miss it at all. It was a real pain riding my motorcycle in the heat with a pocket full of batteries

If you got good at it you could switch out a battery without having to reboot it took practice thou

That's why I love the iPhone battery lasts and no battery play I don't miss it

Full disclose. I hated that phone with a passion. I liked it for the first 3 months. But I bought it in lieu of an iphone so i wanted EVERYTHING you get with an iphone and when the apps didn't come, and the new features didn't come and my keyboard e and n buttons died i quickly had buyers remorse. You never know how much you use the letter e till it stops working. I know some are die hard but it was never polished enough for me. My old samsung flip phone came with two batteries, a regular and fat extended battery. Interesting, the spare stayed in a box and was never used. Now i just have chargers everywhere, car, bedroom, desks.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
No removable battery. I don't want my phone to split into pieces if it falls down!

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
No, not at all. I like the non removable battery. It keeps everything simple and there's less for me to worry about (like it moving around or falling out if I drop the phone)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods