...significant size increase if these are legitimate.
    MERCDROID likes this.
    04-15-2014 01:45 PM
    lol I love how these pictures are always taken in some wide open warehouse with nothing around.... Where the heck are these people???
    pr1nce and iOS Gravity like this.
    04-15-2014 01:52 PM
    The background in the last picture looks like an average manufacturing factory being converted into a wArehouse this much I know
    04-15-2014 01:56 PM
    I just envision this person with the "leaked product" shuffling into the warehouse and looking around like a crack deal is going down...showing the person the screen and then flipping out when a picture is taken and vanishing into the shadows.

Someone needs to make a movie, LOL!

I'm also always curious if people produce these parts to sell as "leaks" for photo purposes...I mean if you had the ability, it probably wouldn't cost anything, but you could charge a website or blog or photo source whatever you wanted and you'd probably get pretty decent money.
    04-15-2014 01:57 PM
    LOL Would only be yearly salary for iPhone releases......
    04-15-2014 02:09 PM
    That's a monster. You're right, if it's legit say goodbye to one handed use for sure.
    04-15-2014 03:24 PM
    That looks like a 5" screen...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    04-15-2014 04:27 PM
    This is the first "leak" that looks totally legitimate to me. I had hoped for smaller (or better yet, non-existent) bezels, but it looks okay.
    04-15-2014 11:28 PM
    I am disappoint

I was really hoping the bezels would be thinner than this and that the whole thing wasn't much bigger than the current iteration. I remain hopeful that this is a fake and the 'real deal' is slightly smaller, whilst keeping a larger screen.

Hope springs eternal.
    04-16-2014 06:44 AM
    Perhaps similar to the way they do cars...this is just a "mule" type piece for fitment testing (and also disguising actual design).

I have to say, every time one of the renders is done that has little or no bezel, I absolutely LOVE the look.
    04-16-2014 11:16 AM
    Perhaps similar to the way they do cars...this is just a "mule" type piece for fitment testing (and also disguising actual design).

I have to say, every time one of the renders is done that has little or no bezel, I absolutely LOVE the look.
    Dear god I hope you're right, Sean.
    04-16-2014 02:32 PM
    Looks plausible. The less bezel, the better and without being taller like the way they stretched out the 5. Whether these are fake or not, we know one thing for certain. Apple designs lots of prototypes.
    04-16-2014 03:54 PM
    I think it might just be a knockoff from goophone, the earpiece, camera, and proximity sensor placement is all wrong.
    04-16-2014 04:03 PM

I really hope this is leak fake, or you are right.
    04-16-2014 06:11 PM
    I hope that's not it. I'd prefer a wider phone not necessarily a longer one.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-16-2014 08:06 PM
    I hope that if they do decide to go with a larger phone they offer a smaller one for those who don't want the size increase.
    melbsteve and kataran like this.
    04-16-2014 08:59 PM
    come on Apple, please don't just scale up the size of the 5S and name it 6. This would still sell like hot cakes, yes, but regardless... I demand a fresh design (looking at you, bezels.) I resisted the 5S temptation, rocking my 5 and am very happy. Initially I was holding out for the 6, but IF that's really just a screen size increase and one or two new features only the newest device gets, I might as well upgrade to a 5S when 6 is released. Fresh colour, Touch ID, better camera and presumably affordable when the 6 hits the market. I hope I'm wrong of course, please Apple, dazzle me.
    Just_Me_D and boeingrules like this.
    04-17-2014 03:39 AM
    Looks like we have to mentally prepare ourselves to wield a five inch iPhone some months from now...with a five inch version of iOS in a phone that big.

I fear how it will be iPad Mini in a pocket essentially.
    04-17-2014 10:26 AM
    Mail these photos to Mr.Cook !

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums
    04-17-2014 10:45 AM
    Looks like we have to mentally prepare ourselves to wield a five inch iPhone some months from now...with a five inch version of iOS in a phone that big.

I fear how it will be iPad Mini in a pocket essentially.
    I hope it's not the case I want to buy the i6 but not if it's just an oversized 5s
    melbsteve likes this.
    04-17-2014 10:49 AM
    I hope it's not the case I want to buy the i6 but not if it's just an oversized 5s
    Precisely. And well said.
    04-17-2014 10:50 AM
    These do look pretty authentic. However, isn't Apple still at that stage when they're producing many different prototypes? I haven't heard any reports that they have started mass production of the next iPhone. It's way too early for that anyway. That means that this is probably only one of many possible forms of the next iPhone(s).
    04-23-2014 09:48 PM
    Can you imagine if there is an Apple PR who gives this to someone as a "Leak" just to throw everyone off? Keep us all on our toes so we don't get too bored and venture off? Hah.

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.
    04-23-2014 10:32 PM
    Can you imagine if there is an Apple PR who gives this to someone as a "Leak" just to throw everyone off? Keep us all on our toes so we don't get too bored and venture off? Hah.

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.
    I wouldn't be surprised lol

Sent from my Jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    04-23-2014 10:35 PM