Iphone 6 ! 🙌

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
If this is the real deal, the headphone jack looks too close to the frame edge. So close that if a jack was inserted and angular force were to impact that area, that frame damage could occur.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Why do all the renderings show a thinner iPhone? Does it really need to be thinner? If so, why? What purpose does thinner serve? The 5/5c/5s are thin enough. Let's just have a larger screen and more features.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Why do all the renderings show a thinner iPhone? Does it really need to be thinner? If so, why? What purpose does thinner serve? The 5/5c/5s are thin enough. Let's just have a larger screen and more features.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

...and a bigger longer-lasting more awesome battery.

Sent from my ME308LL/A ⚫

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
They have to keep up with there competitors thinner,bigger, more ram hopefully more battery life

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
gy7ahege.jpg

Another leak photo

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

chats90

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
That's not apples style. They'll never make a phone with such sharp angles. This photo is more like it. Except the plastic and the thickness or rather the thinness :laughing:

Attachments

• iPhone-6-CB.jpg
    iPhone-6-CB.jpg
    586.9 KB · Views: 35

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I think I can glue the two phones and use the dual screen on either side ;)
With iCloud sync both the phones will be synced and I will have a killer phone. Did I mention, it looks like 2 phones combined might be same as the 4S in thickness :p

chats90

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
That looks nice but like you said the thinness of it

In my opinion the display panel and the design cues are accurate imagine one of metal and a little more thick than this. Bezels are going to be cut down for sure as shown here based on multiple 'leaks'

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Exactly!! Like the looks except for the squared corners. Makes it look too much like a Windows phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, looks exactly like the Xperia line. I don't mind it, but would rather it have rounded corners.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner