Will Apple release an iPhone 6 earlier than the usual fall timeframe?

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
So the rumors are Apple will start making the iPhone 6 in May. Do you think they'll follow the same pattern of iOS 8 preview in June and iPhone 6 release in Sept? Or do you think (hope) the release date will be earlier?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I think if they release it again on my birthday, I'll feel inclined to buy it instead of waiting.

I think they'll stick to the time line honestly. I don't mind waiting. =)

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I think if they release it again on my birthday, I'll feel inclined to buy it instead of waiting.

I think they'll stick to the time line honestly. I don't mind waiting. =)

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

That's so funny, September 20th is my grandma's birthday too! I celebrated in part last year by buying a new iPhone! Her Pomeranian was born on the same day, just a few-ish (or 75) years apart. :p

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
September is perfect my 5s is still new so I can wait and what's better than a new phone to get you thru the winter doldrums

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
That's so funny, September 20th is my grandma's birthday too! I celebrated in part last year by buying a new iPhone! Her Pomeranian was born on the same day, just a few-ish (or 75) years apart. :p

Oops. It was last year. The iPhone 5 was released on my birthday. It wasn't this year. My birthday is September 12th.

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Oops. It was last year. The iPhone 5 was released on my birthday. It wasn't this year. My birthday is September 12th.

•Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk•

Oh okay, well either way, I'm sure it was a nice birthday present! Now if you could just get them to gift it to you rather than paying for it then you'd have a really happy birthday! :p

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
My gut feeling is it will be late August or early Sept. A week or couple earlier compared to the trends. Apple might want to post a strong quarter profit and the only problem it has had in the past is the supply constraints. By releasing it couple weeks earlier it gets couple weeks to normalize for the holiday quarter. Something is going to change and something will change...

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Doubt we will see it any earlier than normal. That gives apple time to finish IOS as well as build up some stock for initial launch

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2