New "iPhone 6" renderings.

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I really like the renderings. While the thinness is a concern, Apple can pull it off. My 5 has been a great phone but I'm ready for the next thing!!

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I like these renders better than anything I have seen yet, very similar to the shape of the Moto X which I think feels great in the hand. The renders posted look awful thin to me, I want more battery life in the next iPhone.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibt..._large/public/2014/02/08/iphone-6-design2.png

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibt..._large/public/2014/02/08/iphone-6-design3.png

Here is the link I got them from.

http://www.ibtimes.com/apple-iphone...hone-47-inch-55-inch-edge-edge-display-photos

I like those renders too but it needs more bezel. Some of us like to protect our phones with a case. ...without covering up the edge of the screen. 😛

Sent from my ME312LL/A 🔘

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
All the renderings here are beautiful... I agree, though. At some point, if I can't pick the device up off a table because there isn't enough to grab onto, it may be too thin. Beautiful designs though.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 53150View attachment 53151View attachment 53152View attachment 53153

French blog NowhereElse has teamed up with prolific 3D artist Martin Hajek to envision what the iPhone 6 could look like.

Source article: Plausible renderings depict ultra-thin iPhone 6 with sapphire glass backing

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
I like it except the size and the power button DOES NOT BELONG ON THE SIDE AND THE THE HEADPHONE JACK DOES NOT BELONG ON THE BOTTOM

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
On the bigger phones, the power button on the side is nice. I find it easier to use than having the button on top and don't have any issue with accidentally pushing it.

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I like those renders too but it needs more bezel. Some of us like to protect our phones with a case. ...without covering up the edge of the screen. ��

Sent from my ME312LL/A ��

I always forget about the cases since I never use them. The leather case for the current 5/5S is pretty sweet though.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Apple must be quite entertained with these renderings. They prolly sit around saying, "Hey Jack, did you see this one? Not even close!" Or "Heya Megan, what do you think about that...that's almost spot on! ...wonder if we have a leak...."

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Apple must be quite entertained with these renderings. They prolly sit around saying, "Hey Jack, did you see this one? Not even close!" Or "Heya Megan, what do you think about that...that's almost spot on! ...wonder if we have a leak...."

Sent from my MF003LL/A ��

Or maybe "Hey Tim! Look what we found. Looks sweet. Let's use that design. Remind me why are we paying these designers again? Surely we should just put out a rumour that we are bringing a new phone out and let the internet design it for us unawares!"

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I feel like people don't understand the concept of a 64-bit processor inside a mobile phone.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

I can't tell much difference in the speed of my 5 and my friend's 5s. The big difference will be in the apps. There's a bunch using 64 bit now, but it seems most developers have yet to incorporate the 64 bit. They're the ones who don't get it. But they will. Maybe they get it, but for whatever reason can't do it yet.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: New, new "iPhone 6" renderings. :)

They all look good but the final product is what counts

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: New, new "iPhone 6" renderings. :)

Hope it doesn't just get bigger all around, they really need to slim down the bezels otherwise the phone will be huge. And let's hope they use that extra screen space for something more than just extra icons..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox