New Apple Earphones Coming With The iPhone 6?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like for it to have some form of webbing to allow them to stay in ears of all sizes. I really like the EarPods, but they're useless to me because they do not stay put in my ears.
The ones in the attached photo are the ones Bose provide.

Replacement-Tips-Earbuds-for-In-Ear-Headphones-SIE2i-Small-size-1000-pcs-500pair-Bo-3rd-generati.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a pair of Bose and Shure which were both over $200.00 and they are ok and come with different sizes of silicone pieces to fit your ear - They were given to me so before you think I would spend that money. The best ones I have were under $50.00 from Sony.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I find that pretty much all of the in-ear buds hurt my ears after even a short period of time. I've yet to find any that sit comfortably with me. The ones with my iPhone 5, which I think are the same ones you chaps with the 5S have, are better than the previous incarnation but still hurt my ear canal somewhat as I think the earbuds are too large..

i'd like to think that I don't have deformed ears... please, someone tell me I don't have deformed ears... :)

Metro1088

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The current EarPods are pretty good. I don't see a reason to upgrade.

They fit perfectly in my ears and provide good sound while not blocking the outside noise. Really good for music as well as phone calls.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The Apple EarPods have never fit my ears. The ones I had with my iPhone 4 nor the newer ones with my 5 have ever fit. They fall out as soon as I put them in. I tried a headband, but they still didn't stay in far enough for the sound to be good. My ear canals are just too narrow for EarPods. I need the old earmuff style headphones. I use cheap earbuds, but they aren't much better to fit. And music sounds bad.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I find that pretty much all of the in-ear buds hurt my ears after even a short period of time. I've yet to find any that sit comfortably with me. The ones with my iPhone 5, which I think are the same ones you chaps with the 5S have, are better than the previous incarnation but still hurt my ear canal somewhat as I think the earbuds are too large..

i'd like to think that I don't have deformed ears... please, someone tell me I don't have deformed ears... :)

You're not deformed! We all have different sizes and shapes of body parts. I'm like you. The EarPods seem too big for my ears. Earbuds with the rubber part that goes in the ear works a little better, but not much.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
doubt the iPhone 6 will come with new ear phones... I actually like the ear pods... I find they sound really good - especially for the cost... I actually bought an extra pair to keep at work. considering how long the first gen ear phones (from the iPod days really), i wouldn't expect new ear phones from Apple for at least a few more gens of iPhone.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure it is not going to happen. New earphones were released couple years back and I doubt Apple will try to reinvent the wheel for another few years. I hope I am wrong but lets wait and watch.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I want Dr Dre(Beats) earplugs with iPhone 6!!!

Sent from my iPad mini using iMore Forums

Dr Dre's are a joke! I had a pair of studio pros, and I sent them back because they sounded so bad, and were starting to fall apart after owning them for less than a month. (And I had babied them to the point of inconvenience, so it wasn't my fault they were falling apart)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Really? I have spoken to numerous people and all I get is positive feedback. Well, I guess Bose rules then. Value for money

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
There is another rumor that Apple is coming up with an EarPods that can track of your health. Did anyone read that?

I'd like to see that come out with the iPhone 6.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

the_tech_boner

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Noone here a fan of wireless? I'd love to see them come with some decent wireless buds. I'm a big guy so the wire is always so tight when I'm wearing them lol

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I saw someone post a link to this on twitter
View attachment 55382
https://www.secret.ly/p/uvvnhatfbvfdrlfzypihnshsbq
I really hope this is not true cause if it is most likely the headphone jack might be gone...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

If Apple removed the headphone jack in the iPhone 6, nobody would buy it. I hate Apple's earbuds. They don't stay in my ears. I don't like regular earbuds because they're not comfortable. I prefer behind the ear/over the head earbuds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711