An iPhone 6 In More Colors?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If it's the flagship device, then I'd like the colors to be pretty much as they are, but if it will be Apple introduces a new C model then I don't really care if they add more colors to it.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
If it's the flagship device, then I'd like the colors to be pretty much as they are, but if it will be Apple introduces a new C model then I don't really care if they add more colors to it.

Yeah came here to post this.

The flagship device should stay with the three colours they have currently, the 'metallic' colours. Any other colours are fine for a 6C device (although between you, me and the gatepost, I hope they pour all their efforts into the iPhone 6 design and OS rather than making a 6c too).

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I also stated earlier there has to be more than 1 flagship phone and a 5 or 6C. There should be 4-6 p[hones to choose from and at least have 3-4 flagship phones feature rich to choose.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Make the only option GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!

Everyone has the gold iPhone 5s. It's crazy.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't kind seeing more colors on the flagship if they are anodized rather than plastic. I think a dark blue metallic anodized phone with a black face would look great.

Anodised metal might not be too bad as I guess it wouldn't be too bright. Whilst I don't object per se to the brighter colours on the 5C, personally I don't link them to a flagship device. If they had anodised red and blue etc that basically still conformed to the aluminium look but were more subdued then they may look pretty good but i'd rather see it as an all-over anodisation rather than a black face. or maybe something like this very quick and crude mock-up i've just done?

Attachments

• iPhone6.jpg
    iPhone6.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 72

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I like the current colors for their flagship devices, luxurious, sleek, and metallic. Other colors IMO would take away from the beauty of the device.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Bring back slate black and maybe introduce a product red version.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
You can really customize it there. I may have to find out more about if they handle US customers and such.

via the tablet