Would You Like An iPhone 6C?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'd buy it. I personally love the color options. I think if it were anodized aluminum though, it would really sell.

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
No. I would rather Apple pour their efforts into making the iPhone 6 flagship device the best it could be rather than watering down their device list even more. if they are implementing two larger screened device then I hope they get rid of the 5C altogether, rather than adding a 6C to the line-up. If they are implementing only one larger screened device, the 5C can stay... I am a merciful god. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I myself believe and always have that Apple has to have more than 1 or now 2 phones and they have to be upscale as well as mid range. The other manufacturers do it and I don't say Apple has to have 20 phone but maybe 4-6 to choose from along with the storage they have now would be nice.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I myself believe and always have that Apple has to have more than 1 or now 2 phones and they have to be upscale as well as mid range. The other manufacturers do it and I don't say Apple has to have 20 phone but maybe 4-6 to choose from along with the storage they have now would be nice.

I can definitely see what you mean.

Apple has done extremely well so far with what they have but I do concede that they can't stay complacently resting on their laurels for too long.

If they introduce two new larger phones then this could feasibly give consumers four devices to choose from:

• The current 5S
  • The current 5C
  • A larger 4.7" iPhone 6
  • A larger 5.5" iPhone 6

Metro1088

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
There will be a $100 phone this year that will be based on the 5s with some tweaks.

A7 but no Touch ID is my guess. And an easier-to-manufacture shell.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I can definitely see what you mean.

Apple has done extremely well so far with what they have but I do concede that they can't stay complacently resting on their laurels for too long.

If they introduce two new larger phones then this could feasibly give consumers four devices to choose from:

• The current 5S
  • The current 5C
  • A larger 4.7" iPhone 6
  • A larger 5.5" iPhone 6

An iPhone with a 5.5" retina display.../drools

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd do a 6C, but only if it was on par with the 6 but just with plastic casing... if a 6C is just a plastic covered 5S, then pass.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2