Which version of iPhone 6 would you get if it got two sizes?

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
To each his/her own but coming from someone who has owned 2 Notes (1&3) and a Nokia 1520, bigger isn't always better. At first you're like "man, i love this big screen". Then a few months later you're like "this stupid thing is just too big". Especially in the case of the 1520. It had the best screen I've ever owned on a cell phone. It was also the heaviest cell phone I've ever owned. In the end it was the weight that made me sell it. It was too much for my Nike workout shorts.

Sent from my white 5s

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Probably the larger size unless it's Phablet-sized, in which case, I'd opt for the smaller version.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
To each his/her own but coming from someone who has owned 2 Notes (1&3) and a Nokia 1520, bigger isn't always better. At first you're like "man, i love this big screen". Then a few months later you're like "this stupid thing is just too big". Especially in the case of the 1520. It had the best screen I've ever owned on a cell phone. It was also the heaviest cell phone I've ever owned. In the end it was the weight that made me sell it. It was too much for my Nike workout shorts.

Sent from my white 5s

I still love my Note 3, however I don't use it as a phone. I keep it around as my tablet and MP3/MP4 player. My 5c and 5s are used as phones.

I'd never get an iPhone that big, it'll never be used as a phone like it's meant to be.

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I still love my Note 3, however I don't use it as a phone. I keep it around as my tablet and MP3/MP4 player. My 5c and 5s are used as phones.

I'd never get an iPhone that big, it'll never be used as a phone like it's meant to be.

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

I like 7-8 for a tablet.

I knew the 1520 was too big for a phone when I started leaving it in my car if I was running into a store for a quick trip. It was too heavy in my pocket.

Sent from my white 5s