i don't think so , never happen with apple iPhone its really perfect memory slots r there 16 32 64 128 that enough| why make more complexity with SD card!! its really odd
    njshoregurlz and wolfedude88 like this.
    02-19-2014 11:41 PM
    I hate the mounting of the SDcard in my Galaxy S4, which cuts the card out and in, and if I have apps that I run from there it would really troublesome, and I'm trying to cut troublesome from my workflow. No SDcards ever on an iPhone, please...
    kataran, Tartarus and njshoregurlz like this.
    02-20-2014 06:52 AM
    No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speedygi and Tartarus like this.
    02-20-2014 07:38 AM
    Nice idea but dreaded the process on the HTC I had years ago. Many fans would love it, but let's face it Apple won't do it. Not their style and could potentially harm/damage devices. Not going to happen and I'm ok with that.
    03-12-2014 08:56 PM
    Everyone has expandable memory and bigger screens now. And Apple, in not offering what customers want, is losing customers like a bathtub without a drain plug loses water. Practically everybody I know who used to have an iPhone got tired of tiny screens and memory issues and made the switch. The only reason I haven't is because my other devices are Apple and I worry about hassles with data transference (i.e., my music...). But, my MacBook Pro is old and it's time for an upgrade. Maybe my next laptop won't be a Mac? I don't want to switch but if they make me I won't have a choice.

Sometimes when I hear all this stuff about Apple not wanting to be perceived as following Samsung I'm glad folks at Toshiba never decided to not make bigger tv's because Sony already did. How dumb a business move would THAT be? Apple, LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS or you won't have to worry about them because you won't have any.
    05-21-2014 12:17 AM
    I find it interesting that people want expandable memory on the iPhone but at the same time Google wants to get rid of it on android phones...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    05-21-2014 09:41 AM
    Everyone has expandable memory and bigger screens now. And Apple, in not offering what customers want, is losing customers like a bathtub without a drain plug loses water. Practically everybody I know who used to have an iPhone got tired of tiny screens and memory issues and made the switch. The only reason I haven't is because my other devices are Apple and I worry about hassles with data transference (i.e., my music...). But, my MacBook Pro is old and it's time for an upgrade. Maybe my next laptop won't be a Mac? I don't want to switch but if they make me I won't have a choice.

Sometimes when I hear all this stuff about Apple not wanting to be perceived as following Samsung I'm glad folks at Toshiba never decided to not make bigger tv's because Sony already did. How dumb a business move would THAT be? Apple, LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS or you won't have to worry about them because you won't have any.
    Welcome to iMore KiddyBoy

These are some strong comments for your first post and I'm wondering where you polled the Customers you mentioned in your post.

I don't see the bathtub without a plug at all but I'm also not denying your results just don't agree that all it's customers want what you mentioned

Apple has a history of listening to there customers and that's why there in the position they are today

Again Welcome and post often
    Tartarus likes this.
    05-21-2014 12:29 PM
    Not sure why they don't offer a microSD slot, they have a SIM slot but that is what they chose. I think the 16GB needs to be the cheaper phone, 32/64/128GB needs to be the core sizes for the 6/6S series this gives users more options and more space. I got the iPad mini Retina 128GB instead of the lesser storage because it was available. Go big on storage its cheap and they know it.

That said, I think Mophie could stand to make their Mophie Space with a MicroSD slot instead of offering a low 16/32GB option.
    05-23-2014 06:40 PM
    I don't mind 16 gigs they serve their purpose... I always use a 16 phone and 64 gig iPod for the most part.
    05-23-2014 06:42 PM
    People forget Apple is even offering 8 GB 4S' and before that the 8 GB 4's. If Apple was to cut low memory iPhones, they should drop the 8 GB ones and offer the 16 as a cheap version.

So, that's why I don't think apple will drop the 16GB in the near future.

For those with space need, Apple already offers iTunes Match
    05-23-2014 09:52 PM
    Exactly, 8GB phones as the cheap entry in emerging markets is a joke. Flash memory is cheap and its not like it costs Apple more to push out the 2 year old phone the R&D was paid for long ago and the parts are only getting cheaper. Its time to move all phones to the Lightning port and make things uniform.

Plus 16 should be the cheap base model with 32/64/128GB as the premium models. Apples are going to get larger due and so will photo's. iCloud storage is a joke with 5GB free and a 50GB max, really.
    05-29-2014 06:46 PM
    While a few here have mentioned data loss with clunky sd cards, not one has mentioned the excruitiating feeling of loosing 2000+ photos on an iphone you've dropped in coffee.
    11-09-2014 05:09 AM
    While a few here have mentioned data loss with clunky sd cards, not one has mentioned the excruitiating feeling of loosing 2000+ photos on an iphone you've dropped in coffee.
    I'm sorry if that happened to you, but most of us on here regularly back up our devices to iTunes and/or iCloud, so if something like that happens, a new phone can easily be restored with all the data of the broken phone. Others here make sure all their photos get uploaded to Dropbox or Box or OneDrive or Google Drive or Flickr or any other cloud based service.
    11-09-2014 09:11 AM
    Hold on
    11-09-2014 11:54 AM
39 12