To many of us it is. Some just can't stand the 4" screen. I'm just fine with it.

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64
    Same here. Though I've got the privilege of having two devices, one of which has a huge screen...
    Speedygi likes this.
    02-12-2014 05:24 PM
    I would stick with my iPhone 5. If apple do release a larger display to 4.8 or 5" I will upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-12-2014 06:13 PM
    I would not mind but a bigger option would make a lot of people want one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-12-2014 06:14 PM
    I love the size of my iPhone5!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    02-13-2014 03:09 AM
    The leaked images of the 6 certainly look good.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 
    02-13-2014 03:12 AM
    Same here. Though I've got the privilege of having two devices, one of which has a huge screen...
    I think that makes a huge difference. There are some that want an all-in-one device. If this is what you are seeking, I can understand being desperate for the next iPhone to have a larger screen because it will definitely help with multimedia consumption. But for those of us who like to use multiple devices, it isn't a big deal and even convenient to have the iPhone be the size it currently is. I like having multiple devices because they all have their uses. I have an iPad Air that I use with a bluetooth keyboard, so it is my laptop replacement. When I want to be productive, I go with the Air. I have an iPad Mini Retina that I use for multimedia (games, movies, books, etc.). Then I use my iPhone 5S for calls, texts, emails, social networking, taking pictures and videos, and listening to music. Now I know that everyone doesn't have the luxury of having multiple devices, but if you have multiple devices, I don't believe that the screen size of the iPhone is that important.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    iRiidium and Speedygi like this.
    02-20-2014 02:06 AM
    I think that makes a huge difference. There are some that want an all-in-one device. If this is what you are seeking, I can understand being desperate for the next iPhone to have a larger screen because it will definitely help with multimedia consumption. But for those of us who like to use multiple devices, it isn't a big deal and even convenient to have the iPhone be the size it currently is. I like having multiple devices because they all have their uses. I have an iPad Air that I use with a bluetooth keyboard, so it is my laptop replacement. When I want to be productive, I go with the Air. I have an iPad Mini Retina that I use for multimedia (games, movies, books, etc.). Then I use my iPhone 5S for calls, texts, emails, social networking, taking pictures and videos, and listening to music. Now I know that everyone doesn't have the luxury of having multiple devices, but if you have multiple devices, I don't believe that the screen size of the iPhone is that important.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    This.

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64
    02-20-2014 02:10 AM
    I read the whole thread and I know I am in the minority in this. That said, if the next iPhone doesn't have a larger screen at 1080p I am out. I'll have an iPad as long as it suits my needs (publications for work), but I won't buy another iPhone.

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    03-30-2014 01:49 PM
    Guilty and ashamed, Doc.
    03-30-2014 01:50 PM
    I would (very) reluctantly keep my Note 3 for work but would replace my personal iPhone 5 with a new iPhone 6.

Ideally, I want to replace both with two iPhone 6, a Gold one and a slate one.
    04-03-2014 06:16 PM
    I believe there will be a larger screen. Cook's comments were to throw us off. They love the big surprise introduction on stage.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-03-2014 06:27 PM
    Personally, i hope it does, but only 4.3-4.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-04-2014 09:28 AM
    I would feel like Apple is not listening to what consumers want. I would like to see 2 screen sizes...stick with 4 but also offer a bigger size.
    04-04-2014 08:44 PM
    I like the idea of 3 sizes:

iPhone Nano : 3-3.5" (>= 326 ppi)
    iPhone 6/c : 4" (>= 326 ppi
    iPhone Pro : 4.8-5" (>= 326 ppi)

I bothered to list ppi because I don't want a 5" iPhone Pro with a <= 264 ppi screen.

It's entertaining to speculate.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE
    They wouldn't call an iPhone Nano

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    04-05-2014 11:17 AM
    The screen size as is right now is perfect.
    04-06-2014 07:47 PM
    I think iphone has a normal size , its a perfect to fit in your pocket :P
    phonejunky likes this.
    04-15-2014 01:57 PM
    People kill me with this bigger screen on the iPhone debate. You don't know what size screen you need or want. You didn't even know you needed a touch screen iPhone until it was brought to the market. The iPhone screen size was ideal with it was an iPhone 4 and they kept is at a great size although increasing its real estate. I can still navigate my entire screen with one handed use. People who "need" bigger screens should definitely look to Android. If Apple doesn't increase the screen size I for one won't be phased in the least.
    04-15-2014 02:06 PM
    Would not effect me much personally
    04-15-2014 02:08 PM
    I'm happy with my 5S. I don't want a larger iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    04-15-2014 03:28 PM
    I would be disappointed. But probably get it anyway. Especially since there is no other OS that interests me. I would love a 5" iPhone though.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.
    04-16-2014 05:12 PM
    I like the size of the iPhone but I wouldn't mind if the next iPhone they decide to make the screen a little bit bigger just not to big that it feels like a tablet

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    04-25-2014 07:31 PM
    I'd be pissed. The screen is too small for web browsing and video. I hope they have one small (4") screen size and one big (5+"" screen. That way everyone will be happy.
    04-27-2014 02:49 AM
    I would be happy! I just don't like geometry boxes! Max screen size I can tolerate is 4.2

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums
    04-28-2014 10:20 AM
    I am actually a bit frustrated that the game is all around screen sizes. Yes it is convenient to have a bigger screen when surfing -probably even 5" is too small for that purpose- but other than that it is a hustle to carry around a brick in your pocket. And please try using a huge phone in your car... I would be sad if the dimensions of the iphone remained the same. It should become thinner, bezels should be reduced to minimum the least.

But what I really dream of is a wearable nano sized iphone, e.g. integrated into iwatch and an extension screen of 4.7" to 5"+ which I can take with me when I need it. And it would be awesome if it were made out of see-through glass.
    07-19-2014 05:42 AM
    I loved my iPhones, owned every model every made,,, but I left iPhone solely because of the small 4" screen size and Apples one size fits all mentality !!!!!

When the 4.7 comes out I'm coming back to the iPhone, and leaving my much loved Galaxy S5.
    If I want to buy another Note I will soon be able to pick the 5.5 iPhone Air instead of another Note if I wish.

What I can't understand in reading this thread is some of the negativity towards Apple now going to offer different screen sizes,,,,, if ya want a 4" screen then buy one, if ya want a 4.7" screen then buy one, if ya want a 5.5" screen then buy one,,,,, we are now finally going to get to have choices for screen sizes,,, how can anyone not think that's a smart move on Apples part,,,,,,,, finally !!!!!

Cheers
    Davyo
    07-19-2014 10:11 AM
144 ... 3456